UPSSSC Driving Test Admit 2016:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will be going to declare UPSSSC Driving Test admit cards at its official website. The candidates those who are applied for UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2016 can download their Admit card/hall ticket at its Authorized website, upsssc.gov.in .UPSSSC driving test scheduled to conduct from 15th February 2016 to 29th march 2016. All candidates mandatory to carry admit card required document for attempt test. Without proper admit card candidates are not permitted to attend for Driving test.
Download UPSSSC Driving Test Admit 2016: earlier Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has published employment notification for the recruitment of 618 posts of the driver in various departments. UPSSSC invited applications from Eligible and Interested candidates .Massive number of candidates applied for these posts. All the aspirants who had applied are searching for the driving tests schedule. Candidates can check the driving test dates and time for all the candidates at its official web portal.
UPSSSC Driving Test Schedule 2016:
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. It conducts various recruitment examinations for filling up the vacancies with eligible candidates. Current year it has released the notification for the recruitment of driver posts in the various departments and the candidates who had applied can download the driving test schedule from the Authorized website.
UPSSSC Driving Test Documents:
Candidates are advised to be on time for Driving Test. Candidates have to appear for Driving test with Following Documents :
- Copy of Application Form with Visible photograph (with Photocopy).
- Birth Certificate & Passing Certificate of Class VIIIth.
- Passport Size Photos
- Driving License (with Photocopy).
- Photo Identity Proof (Voter Card & Aadhaar Card).
UPSSSC Driver Selection Procedure: Aspirants selection will be based on Driving Test and Interview. Participants who pass this test with highest score will be automatically qualified for personal interview session.
How to Download The UPSSSC Driver Admit Card 2016
- Firstly enter in to the official website upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSSSC Driver Admit Card link.
- Enter registration number and date of birth.
- Finally UPSSSC Driver Exam Hall Ticket 2016 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and take a print out it for further use.
UPSSSC Driving Test Important Dates
- UPSSSC Driver call letter Exam Date & Timings: Available shortly
- UPSSSC Driver call letter/Admit Card download Starts from:15 Days before Exam date( Updated Shortly)