UPSC Recruitment 2016: The union Public Service Commission has officially revealed a recruitment notification at its official website, UPSC.in. The candidates those who are interested can visit the official website to download notification and check the eligibility criteria to apply for the post. All candidates are necessary to visit official website frequently to known latest updates.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 notification: union Public Service Commission has officially published employment notification to fill up 170 Asst professors, Asst Director and other vacant posts. It is good news for govt job seekers may use this good opportunity to grab job UPSC has invited applications from interested and eligible Candidates for fill up respective post. All candidates can apply post through official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Scientific Officer (Electronics): 02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical): 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Botany): 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry): 20 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Commerce): 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Economics): 20 Posts
- Assistant Professor (English): 29 Posts
- Assistant Professor (French): 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Hindi): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (History): 08 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Home Science): 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Logic/ Philosophy): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Malayalam): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 15 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Physics): 17 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Politics): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Tamil): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Tourism): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Zoology): 07 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering for post 1, 2, 4 Master’s Degree of a recognized University or Institute for post 3, Master’s Degree in Botany/ Chemistry/ Commerce/ Economics/ English/ French/ Hindi/ History/ Home Science/ Logic/ Philosophy/ Malayalam/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Politics/ Tamil/ Tourism/ Zoology with atleast 55% marks for remaining all posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for post 1, 2, 4, 35 years for remaining all posts as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Allowance Details
Post Name Pay Band
Junior Scientific Officers Rs.9300-34800/-
Assistant Director & Asst.Professor. Rs.15600-39100/-
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
• Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2016
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2016
Initially Candidates should logon to the official website.UPSC.in
- The homepage will be displayed
- Click on UPSC Apply Online.
- UPSC Post Application will appear on the screen
- Candidates need to enter required details and click submit button
- Submitted application will appear on screen then.
- Download/Take a printout application form for further reference.