UPSC CAPF notification 2016: UPSC CAPF notification 2016 has currently released out now. Aspirants who are looking for the union public service commission jobs can apply for the UPSC assistant commandant recruitment 2016. The official portal upsc.gov.in will update all the essential details regarding the released advertisement. UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2016 will be held in the month of June 2016. Eligible aspirants after checking the notification can fill the UPSC CAPF AC apply online form via online. Apply for the UPSC CRPF vacancies before the last date i.e. 8th April 2016. Use the opportunity to apply for the UPSC commandant jobs.
UPSC CAPF recruitment 2016:
Recently the UPSC CAPF notification 2016 is released for 270 vacancies. Applicants who are interested in military jobs can apply for the recruitment. The UPSC assistant commandant recruitment 2016 is advertised to fill the vacant position of assistant commandant.UPSC is a well known name of Union Public Service Commission which is department of government of India. This department is responsible for selecting the best employees, for filling many vacant posts in the departments of government of India. This commission also arranges Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) for filling vacant posts of various levels in CAPF, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB which are also Indian government departments. Applicants who want to apply they all must have passed out Graduation from a recognized university of Act of the Central or State Legislature in India. Interested applicant’s age should be between 20 to 25 years. Applicants have to pay Rs.200/- as the application fee for this test. Selection process will be based on the performance of the candidate in following fields like Written Examination, Physical Standards / Physical Efficiency Test,Medical Standard Test,Interview / Personality Test,Final Selection / Merit.
UPSC CAPF notification 2016 Details:-
Name of the Exam :-
• Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam 2016
Name of the Conducting Body:-
• Union Public Service Commission
Mode of Apply:-
UPSC CAPF notification 2016 Eligibility criteria
• Applicants who want to apply they all must have passed out Graduation from a recognized university of Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
• Interested applicant’s age should be between 20 to 25 years
• Relaxation in age will be provided according to the rules and regulation of Indian government.
Method to pay the application fee:-
• Applicants can pay their application fee for this exam in online mode or through State bank of India or its Associate banks
• Applicants have to pay Rs.200/- as the application fee for this test.
UPSC CAPF notification 2016 Selection procedure:-
Selection process will be based on the performance of the candidate in following fields
• Written Examination
• Physical Standards / Physical Efficiency Test
• Medical Standard Test
• Interview / Personality Test
• Final Selection / Merit
UPSC CAPF notification 2016 Important dates:-
• Official Notice publish in April 2016
• Registration will start in the month of April 2016
• Candidate’s application forms should be filled till May 2016
• Written exam will be arranged in July 2016
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF notification 2016
• Go to the site at upsc.gov.in
• Then go to the section of what’s new from its home page
• Now click on the link of Apply for UPSC CAPF (AC) 2016
• After that read all the instructions and follow all the steps
• Then fill up all the details in the given format
• Now pay your application fee of this exam
• After doing all the steps done the final submission of application forms
• If possible then don’t forget to take a hard copy of it