UPPSC AE Admit Card 2016 State Engineering Services Exam Hall Ticket Available
UPPSC Admit Card 2016: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released Hall Tickets for AE 2016 Posts. They are going to conduct State Engineer Service Exam for filling up Assistant Engineer Posts from 10 th April 2016 to 13th April 2016. Massive number of Aspirants applied for these posts. This is the State agency authorized to conduct the Civil Service Examination for entry level appointments to various civil services of Uttar Pradesh.
Its main aim is recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated in the Uttar Pradesh Service Commission Regulation, 1976. This year it has released the notification and invited online applications for the State Engineer Service examination.
Examination is Descriptive type and is for 850 marks. There will be two parts in the examination Part I is all about General Eligibility Test which is Objective type and other is Engineering Subject even it is also Objective type. Part II contains Traditional Questions which is Descriptive Type. Aspirants who had applied can download the Hall Ticket from the link given below. It is the main document to carry for the exam and contain details regarding exam venue, timings of examination, roll number etc. Without admit card Aspirants are not allowed into the Examination hall.
Details of UPPSC Admit Card 2016:
The information about the updates is available at official and prescribed website is www.uppsc.up.nic.in. We suggest to the aspirants to get availability and utilize this facility to download the required admit card from the site.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination: Combines State Engineering Services Exam
Category: Admit Card
Exam Date: 10th to 13th April
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
1. General Eligibility Test: (Objective Type)
· General Hindi – 50 Marks – 2 hrs
· General Studies – 100 Marks – 2hrs
2. Engineering Subject: (Objective Type)
· First Paper – 100 Marks – 2 hrs
· Second Paper – 100 Marks – 2hrs
Traditional Questions (Descriptive Type)
· Engineering Paper I – 200 Marks – 3 hrs
· Engineering Paper II – 200 Marks – 3 hrs
Personal Interview – 100 Marks
Procedure to Download UPPSC Hall Ticket:
· Visit the Official Website.
· Click on State Engineer Service Exam Admit Card 2016.
· Give your Registration number and date of birth details in the allocated columns.
· Submit the details.
· Click on download button.
· Take print of your Admit Card.
Download UPPSC Admit Card 2016: Click here