Dear candidates who are searching for the TSPSC Ground Water Department Recruitment 2016 Exam Syllabus can reach the right place for download it. The organization has recently kept exam syllabus on official website i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs in Telangana state can apply for this recruitment and check the Ground Water Department multiple vacancies syllabus which is provided below for the Exam Preparation. Interested candidates can also view the syllabus on the official website.
The aspirants who have completed the Bachelor’s Degree From any recognized University or Equivalent to it are only eligible for the recruitment. Interested aspirants can check the official posts recruitment notification to verify the details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Important Dates, Selection Process, etc. Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment should submit the online applications from 22nd May 2016 to posts wise deadlines. Candidates who are searching for the syllabus kindly visit official website and download from it. After downloading the syllabus and exam pattern aspirants should prepare well for the upcoming exam. Syllabus and exam pattern will be available in PDF format on the official website.
Telangana Public Service Commission is prominently called as TSPSC. It has formed in the year 2014. It is the new public service commission in our India, after dividing with Andhra Pradesh it formed its own PSC. It has sped up their process in releasing recruitments. Recently it had released TSPSC job notifications to hire the talented people in the different sectors. Every year it recruits capable candidates for the smooth run of the state. On the same process, it has released the notification for Asst Chemist, Hydrologist and Geologist posts of 58 vacancies all over the Telangana state. Aspirants who are enthusiastic about latest govt jobs they can utilize this wonderful opportunity.
The online application is started from recent days and enthusiastic aspirants already enrolled for the job notice. A large number of curiosity candidates showing much interest on this job notification and applied for the recruitment and paid application fee through banking gateways. Enrolled aspirants are now ready to prepare for the upcoming exam but they the little bit worried regarding the exam pattern and syllabus. For the candidates convenience here we have listed exam syllabus and previous question papers for these number of job vacancies. Candidates here you get syllabus easily to follow some steps listed by us.
TSPSC Ground Water Department Exam Syllabus 2016 Details :
Name of the Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission
Name of the Post: Multiple posts
Number of Vacancies: 58.
Job Location: Telangana
Exam Date: 29/06/2016
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Ground Water Department Exam Syllabus 2016:
Here we are attaching the TSPSC Ground Water Department Exam Syllabus 2016 for the guidance of the candidates. Applied applicants can check the topics mentioned on this page and start the exam preparation. The organization has specified the official written exam and syllabus 2016.
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management
5. Economy of India and Telangana
6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
9. Policies of Telangana State
10. History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
11. History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
12. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
13. Basic English (8th Class Standard)
PAPER-II WATER RESOURCES
Download Procedure of TSPSC Ground Water Exam Syllabus 2016:
1. First, you need to visit the official webpage i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
2. Then search for the link of Ground Water Department Recruitment and click on it.
3. Now download the specified post recruitment exam syllabus in PDF format.
4. Read it carefully.
5. Save the file for the Exam Preparation.