TS LAWCET 2016 Notification:
Kakatiya University, Warangal which conducts Telangana Common Law Entrance Tests TS LAWCET 2016 and TS PGLCET 2016 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad .currently the official notification has released at its Authorized website. www.tslawcet.org. the candidates those who are looking for this TS LAWCET 2016 notification they can visit the official website to download TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET 2016 Notification and check the eligibility criteria to apply for the notification through Main portal.
TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET 2016 Notification:
TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET 2016 Notification released on 12th March 2016. TS Law Common Entrance Test for admission into 3 years & 5 years LL.B, TS Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test for admission into LL.M course for the academic year 2016-17. Interested candidates can check eligibility, application process, registration fee and important date below. Eligible candidates apply through online from 15th march 2016 to 15th April 2016at www.tslawcet.org. Examination scheduled on 24th May 2016.
TS LAWCET /TS PGLCET 2016 Notification details
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Exam Conducting University: Kakatiya University, Warangal.
Name of the Entrance Exam:
• Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET).
• Post Graduation Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET).
Date of the Entrance Exam: 24th May 2016.
• TS LAWCET : 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM.
• TS PGLCET : 2.30 PM to 4.00 PM.
TS LAWCET/ PGLCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
• Three years LL.B Course: Candidates should have passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) from recognized University
• Five years LL.B Course: Candidates should have passed 2 – year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) from the recognized board.
• Candidates have LL.B/ B.L three or five years degree from a recognized University.
• Candidates who have appeared/ appearing for LL.B./ B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
TS LAWCET/ PGLCET 2016 Registration Fee: The Registration fee for online submission may be paid at TS/Ap Online Centers/ Mee Seva/ e-Seva in TS/ AP or through payment gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
• Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST
• Rs. 350/- for others.
• Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST.
• Rs. 600/- for others.
How to Apply for TS LAWCET/ PGLCET 2016
Eligible candidates for TS LAWCET PGLCET 2016 can visit Website www.tslawcet.org to get online application form. Fill the form with required fields. Made the payment. Submit filled in application on or before 15.04.2016.
TS LAWCET/ PGLCET 2016 Important Dates:
• Issue of Notification : 12th March 2016.
• Commencement of submission online application: 15th march 2016.
• Last date for submission of online forms: 15th April 2016.