Telangana EAMCET 2016 notification is going to release officially at its authorized website. It is good news for the candidate who are waiting to take admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses. We advise to visit the official website of TS EAMCET regularly.
Telangana EAMCET 2016: TS EAMCET is the state level Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to various Engineering, Medical and Agricultural courses in the government and private colleges of Telangana. The Telangana EAMCET has started from the year 2015 onwards as the separate exam for admission to the above mentioned courses. Last year thousands of students had appeared in the TS EAMCET examination, and this year it is also expected that huge number of students will appear in the examination
TS EAMCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
• Applicants need to be Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
• Candidates are required to belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. They need to meet the Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
• Students are required to have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
• Applicants are required to have passed or appeared in the final year of Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
• The open category students must have obtained minimum 45% of marks, while reserved category need to secure 40% aggregate marks in the subjects specified, at 10+2 pattern.
• Candidates need to have completed 16 years of age by the exam time, while for upper age, there is no limit.
• The age criteria for B. Tech (Dairy Technology), B. Tech (Ag. Engineering) and B. Tech (FST) is 17 years and the upper age limit is 22 years for all the candidates (25 years for SC and ST students) by the exam time.
TS EAMCET 2016 Admit Card:
• Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET 2016 are required to download the TS EAMCET 2016 Admit Card on the specified dates.
• They need to bring TS EAMCET 2016 Admit Card to the examination center.
No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid Hall Ticket.
• None of the candidates will get the Admit Card for TS EAMCET 2016 by any other means, but only through downloading it by entering the TS EAMCET 2016 Registration Number, Qualifying Exam (Class XII) Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
• Candidates need to preserve the Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2016 till the end.
• TS EAMCET 2016 Admit Card cannot be transferred. Any kind of tampering of the hall ticket will automatically disqualify the candidate.
TS EAMCET 2016 Selection Procedure:
• Students will be given admissions to the engineering colleges of Telangana State on the basis of their performance in TS EAMCET 2016.
• Qualifying candidates will have to go through the counseling procedure of TS EAMCET 2016 tentatively in the 3rd week of June.
• Counselling procedure will involve certificate verification and option entry for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes in the colleges of Telangana.
• The Counselling for TS EAMCET 2016 comprises of applying, option filling, seat allotments and reporting to the colleges for admissions.
• Only TS EAMCET 2016 candidates can participate in the counselling on the basis of their Merit Ranks.
TS EAMCET 2016 Counseling Details:
Documents to be submitted during TS EAMCET 2016 Counseling for admission:
• Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
• Date of Birth
• Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
• Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ST only)
• Income upto Rs. 1 lakh or up to two lakhs or more than Rs. 2 lakhs
• PH, NCC, Sports etc.
• Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
[ Note: There will be various TS EAMCET 2016 Help Line Centres (HLC) for certificate verification and option entry at the time of admission into the professional courses. Students are required to mention the (HLC) of their choice during online application submission process.]
TS EAMCET 2016 Exam Pattern:
Duration of Exam: 3 hours
Type of Questions: Objective type (multiple choice). For every question, there will be four options and students shall mark the correct response by shading in dark the appropriate circle with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen. Each question carries one mark.
Subject Number of questions
TS EAMCET 2016 OnlineApplication Form:
Application Mode: Online
Registration fee: Rs.250
(A) TS Online/Mee Seva/ APOnline/e-Seva
(B) Credit Card / Debit Card
Candidates will be able to fill the Application Form of TS EAMCET 2016 tentatively from 4th week of February, 2016 (without late fee), whereas correction window for TS EAMCET 2016 Application Form will tentatively be open from the 3rd week of April, 2016.
TS EAMCET 2016 Important Dates:
TS EAMCET 2016 Online Application Form Fourth week of 28-02-2016
TS EAMCET 2016 correction in application form 28-03-2016
TS EAMCET 2016 application form submission (with late fee of Rs. 500) 03-04-2016
TS EAMCET 2016 application form submission (with late fee of Rs. 1000) 13-04-2016
TS EAMCET 2016 application form submission (with late fee of Rs. 5000) 22-04-2016
TS EAMCET 2016 application form submission (with late fee of Rs. 10000) 29-04-2016
TS EAMCET 2016 Admit Card 24-04-2016 to 30-04-2016
TS EAMCET 2016 Exam 02-05-2016
TS EAMCET 2016 Result Fourth week of May 2016
TS EAMCET 2016 Counselling Third week of June 2016 onwards
How to Apply TS EAMCET 2016 Notification
• The application form for TS/Telangana EAMCET 2016 will be available from February 2016.
• Candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website of the university.
• Candidates should fill all their details in the application form and after completing all the details, proceed towards the fees payment, the application form fees can be paid either online or by offline mode.
• After Completion of the process take the print out for future use.