Stabicon Life Sciences Hiring 2017 for QC, AR&D, FR&D Jobs : Stabicon Life Sciences Hiring for Pharma QC, AR&D, FR&D Jobs. Applicants Who are Qualify Graduation or Post Graduation in job Required Stream are Applicable for this Latest Pharma Jobs in Bangalore Stabicon Life Sciences . This is the Good opportunity for who are waiting Latest QC, AR&D, FR&D Jobs in Bangalore Job seekers.
Applicants Must Utilize this Great Opportunity, Stabicon Life Sciences is One of the Top Leading Pharma Company in India. Interested and Eligible Applicants Can Apply through online As Soon As Possible. More Information about Stabicon Life Sciences Hiring for Visit below given Details.
Stabicon Life Sciences Hiring 2017 Information :
Organization Name : Stabicon Life Sciences
Category : Pharma Jobs
Position : QC, AR&D, FR&D Jobs
Experience : 0 to 8 Years
Qualification : Graduation/ Post Graduation
We have conducted walk-in interview from 11/10/2017 to 14/10/2017
Interview scheduled between 11 a.m to 1 p.m (Every Day).
Interested Candidates can attend walk in below address:
Plot No. 28, Bommasandra Industrial Area,
4th Phase, Jigani hobli, Anekal Taluk,
Bangalore – 560 100
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 80 27839259/ 7022281070.
For More Information please visit: www.stabicon.com
For Fresher Candidate :
Position: QC / AR&D – Trainee to Analyst.
Qualification: M.Sc – Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry
M .Pharma – Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharma Analysis & QA
For Experience Candidate
Position: QC / AR&D / FR&D – Analyst to Team Leader.
Qualification: M.Sc / M.Pharm / B.Sc / B.Pharm
Experience: 2 to 8 years in Pharma Industry.
Role & Responsibility: QC / AR&D – Analyst to Team Leader.
– Having knowledge in current GLP requirement
– Having adequate knowledge in all analytical instruments like HPLC, UPLC, GC and Dissolution tester etc.
– Having technical exposure on testing of in-process and finished product batches such as Assay, Related substances/compounds, Dissolution, Content Uniformity & etc as per Good documentation practices.
– Experience in Method validations, Method Verifications and Method Transfer for analytical methods of drug products such as Assay, Related substances/compounds, Dissolution, Content Uniformity and residual solvents by using HPLC, GC and UV-Visible spectrophotometer as per current ICH guidelines and Pharmacopoeia.
– Experience in calibration of all analytical instruments like HPLC, UPLC, GC, Dissolution tester, UV-Visible spectrophotometer and etc.
– Having adequate knowledge in Preparation and review of analytical method validation/ method verification protocols, Method transfer/Routine/Stability documents for drug products such as Assay, Related compounds, Dissolution, Content Uniformity & residual solvents.
– Having adequate knowledge for the review of analytical raw data & trend of stability samples.
– Having good communication skills and planning of work.
– Ability to work in a multi-task environment.
– Ability to produce high quality outputs.
How to Apply : Interested And Eligible Applicants Can Apply through Online Apply Here