SSC CPO Re Exam Admit Card 2016: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct Central Police Organization (CPO) Paper I re-examination which was canceled on 20th March afternoon session on 4th to 7th June 2016. All those candidates whose exam was canceled can download SSC CPORe-exam Admit Card 2016 from 20th May 2016. To download the SSC SI Admit card, 2016 applicants must have to follow the necessary steps that are provided below. The admit card is the important document to carry for the examination and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Aspirants can get the SSC SPO Re-Exam Admit Card 2016 from the direct link provided below as soon as after release.
SSC CPO SI ASI Re-Exam Admit Card 2016: SSC has announced a Recruitment notification to fill up Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector with young and dynamic talented candidates. For this recruitment, SSC invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates. The huge numbers of candidates are applied for SSC CPO SI ASI post. It is good news for those candidates currently, SSC has going to upload SSC CPO SI ASI Re-Exam Admit Card 2016 to its official web portal. We are advised to applied Candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket which is currently available on its official website.
Download SSC CPO Re Exam Hall ticket /call letter 2016 : Staff Selection Commission is renowned as SSC; it is one of the government commissions established to work for selecting the contenders for vacant positions available in the various departments. The notifications from the staff selection commission will be released annually. It targets the notifications mainly towards CHSL & CGL without fail. As per the vacancies available in the department, the board updates the recruitments and also involved in organizing it. The Board conducts the recruitments and allows the applicants to check the perspective data provided in the recruitment without fail. All the Indians citizens probing to have the central govt jobs can refer the recruitments released by the SSC. Recently F. No: 3/1/2016–P&P-II advertisement is released by the board to the applicants. Candidates who are enthralled with the SSC SI Recruitment 2016 will step ahead and apply through filling the online application form. After completion, the candidates are eagerly looking to have the SSC SI ASI admit card 2016.
SSC CPO Selection Process:
Let me Make, Selection Process crystal clear. First Stage is Written exam i.e. Paper I then PET & Paper II.
· Then Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test.
· Candidates who declare qualify in Paper 1 will be called up for PET/ PST.
· Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I & II.
· There will be no Interview from Year 2016.
SSC SI ASI Paper 1 Exam Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
· In this paper, there are Four Parts containing 50 questions (objective type) of 50 marks in each part.
· The Total Time Allowed is Two Hours for all the candidates.
· 0.25 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Paper 1 Exam.
· PART A – General Intelligence and Reasoning
· PART B – General Knowledge and General Awareness
· PART C – Quantitative Aptitude
· PART D – English Comprehension
SSC SI ASI Paper 2 Exam Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
· There will be 200 Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions in Paper 2.
· Each Question is of 01 Marks, thus Total Marks will be 200.
· The Time Allowed to attempt Paper 2 Exam is Two Hours.
· English Language and Comprehension
Name of the Organization: Central Police Organization (CPO)
Name of the Post:
- SI in Delhi Police
- SI in CAPF’s
- SI in CISF
Category: CPO SI ASI Re-Exam Admit Card
Date of the Exam: 4th to 7th June 2016
Release of Admit Card: 20th May 2016
How to Download SSC CPO SI ASI Re-Exam Admit Card 2016?
- Candidates should visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on SSC CPO SI ASI Re-Exam Admit Card 2016.
- Enter your registration number and Date of Birth in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/Take a print out and carry to the exam.