SSC CGL Quiz:
1. Which substance found in blood helps in clotting?
2. How can a major portion of the Constitution be amended?
3. In the periodic table, the element that has the highest electron affinity is?
4. Which is the major oil producing area in USA?
5. Who contributed the Chalukya in Western India?
6. When was Lake Chad Basin Commission founded?
7. The popular TV. Serial ‘Neem ka Ped’ was written by which author?
8. Which constitutional Amendments banned the floor crossing in Parliament?
9. Why is magnesium ribbon cleaned before burning in air?
10. When a more reactive element replaces a less reactive element from a compound, it is?
11. What is the name of the scientist who stated that matter can be converted into energy?
12. By whom was the first estimate of national income in India made?
13. ‘Asian Drama’, by Gunnar Karl Mydral, is a book on which subjects?
14. Rancidity can be defined as oxidation of fats and oils that changes?
15. Kamarupa is the old name of which state?
16. What is in a healthy person rate of heart beat in one minute?
17. When is the Constitution of India designed to work as a unitary government?
18. With the rise of temperature, what happens in the speed of sound in a gas?
19. Mostly in which region do Earthquakes and volcanoes occur?
20. Which region of northern India was not included in the empire of Ala-ud-din Khalji?
2. By two-thirds majority
4. Texas-Louisiana belt
6. 22nd May, 1964
7. Rahi Masoom Raza
9. To remove the layer of magnesium oxide
10. A displacement reaction
12. Dadabhai Naoroji
14. Both taste and smell of food
16. 72 times
17. In time of emergency
19. Folded and faulted region
1. Which decade is celebrated as decade of Action for road safety?
2. What is the sum total of incomes received for the services of labour, land or capital in a country?
3. Myxoedema is disorder produced due to hypersecretion of which gland?
4. In which Country is the World’s highest waterfall?
5. Who destroyed the group of Forty Nobles?
6. From which of the country, Constitution of India has adopted fundamental duties?
7. The isotopes of chlorine with mass number 35 and 37 exist in which ratio?
8. Which decade is celebrated as United Nations Decade on biodiversity?
9. One will NOT have to pass through the Suez canal while going from Bombay to which canal?
10. Who built Char Minar?
11. International Day for the Abolition of Slavery, is observed on which date?
12. What does protein deficiency in children usually between the age of 1 to 3 year cause?
13. Who was the member of the Rajya Sabha when first appointed as the Prime Minister of India?
14. Which country has the highest average of road length on per thousand square kilometer area basis?
15. On the ruins of which Hindu kingdom was the kingdom of Golconda founded?
16. When the radius of the T.G. coil is decreased, what does happen in its sensitiveness?
17. Unemployment occurs when workers move from one job to another job?
18. In order to have a virtual image in a concave mirror, the object should be placed?
19. Which continent has the lowest birth and death rates?
20. Where is Buland Darwaza situated?
2. National income
6. Erstwhile USSR
7. 3 : 1
10. Quli Qutb Shah
11. December 2
13. Indira Gandhi
17. Frictional unemployment
18. Between the Focal Point and Mirror
20. Fatehpur Sikri