SSC CGL 2016 GK Exam Preparation Model Papers
1. Alpha-keratin is a protein present in?
2. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
3. What is used as ‘a moderator in nuclear reactor?
4. Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
5. What was the source of the blue gemstone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
6. Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which country?
7. In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of how many players?
8. The improper function of which results in condition ‘Myxedema’ in human beings?
9. In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
10. In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
11. Who was the Chairman’ of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
12. Which element does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
13. When had India a planned holiday?
14. Latitude and Longitude are _____ to each other?
15. Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
16. A House for Mr. Biswas is authored by?
17. Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
18. Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
19. The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
20. What was the script used in the earliest Tamil inscriptions?
2. New Delhi.
7. 9 players each.
8. Thyroid gland.
11. Jawaharlal Nehru.
13. After the drought of 1966.
14. Perpendicular to each other.
15. Jain Philosophy.
16. V.S. Naipaul.
18. Right to freedom.
19. Celestial pole.
1. In which technology do Cryogenic engines find applications?
2. Shovna Narayan is a reputed personality in which field?
3. During which 5 year Plan did prices show a decline?
4. Which instrument is used for finding out wind direction?
5. Which ports handled the North Indian trade during the Gupta period?
6. Which vitamin is considered to be a hormone?
7. By financial crisis how many times has emergency been declared by the President of India?
8. Which is the element found on the surface of the moon?
9. Why is ‘Beaufort Scale’ used?
10. Which Tomar ruler is credited to have established Delhi?
11. ‘My Music, My Life’ is the autobiography of which person?
12. Which was the first talkie film in India?
13. Through which Translocation of food materials in plants takes place?
14. When does Relative humidity decrease?
15. Who was the Sultan of Delhi who is reputed to have built the biggest network of canals in India?
16. What type of Party system has been evolved in India?
17. What will a man with dark skin, in comparison with a man with white skin experience?
18. Which bank is the Banker of the Banks?
19. Where large number of species found in a small unit of area?
20. Krishnadeva Raya wrote a famous work, namely Amuktamalyada, in which language?
1. Rocket technology
2. Classical dance
4. wind vane
7. Not even once
9. To measure wind velocity
11. Pt. Ravi Shankar
12. Alam Ara
14. With increased temperature
15. Feroze Shan Tughlaq
17. Less heat and less cold
19. Wet evergreen equatorial forests