SSC CGL 2016 Exam Preparation: Common Grade Level exam is one of the popular exams in India. Every graduate want to qualify it, as it opens the door of success for them. But as all knows the exam is tough and even competition is too tough.
Every year lakhs of graduates apply for this exam but only a fraction of them were able to qualify it. So if you want to qualify this exam then you need to fully read this article. Two Set of papers were released recently by the organization those are as follow
1. When the International Day of Tolerance, as recognized by the UN is observed?
2. The salary and allowances of the members of the State Council of Ministers are?
3. Who published the book ‘Origin of species by natural selection in 1859?
4. BY which name does the Brahmaputra enter into India?
5. Where did the Aryans settled first?
6. Members of Rajya Sabha are limited to?
7. Which mirror is to be used to obtain a parallel beam of light from a small lamp?
8. In which year was Minimum inflation is post economic reform?
9. The Tibetan river ‘Tsangpo’ enters India through which state?
10. The liquid will conduct electric current in a circuit when the vessel is filled with?
11. The Asian Games were held in Delhi for the first time in which year?
12. Which is most primitive ancestor of man?
13. Who was the first speaker of Lok Sabha?
14. In which city of India, the diurnal range of temperature is Maximum?
15. To whom the Sarnath’s Lion capital attributed?
16. What is the Number of water molecules present in Mohr’s salt?
17. The Dronacharya Award for Sports coaches was instituted in which year?
18. What does inflation imply?
19. In which season is the frequency of tropical cyclones in the Bay of Bengal maximum?
20. Which silver coins issued by Guptas?
1. November 16
2. Fixed by the State Legislature
6. 250 Members
7. Concave mirror
9. Arunachal Pradesh
10. Salt solution
14. New Delhi
18. Rise in general price index
19. After summer
1. To prevent iron from corrosion it is electroplated with?
2. What does the special status of Jammu and Kashmir imply?
3. Why Metal is conductor of heat than insulator?
4. Where is pearl fishing well developed in India?
5. By whom was the rare work on architecture, Samarangana Sustradhara written?
6. Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
7. Who was the first Asian to have received the Nobel Prize?
8. If the Governor of a State dies, who becomes the Governor?
9. What is the most important item of export among marine products from India?
10. Who was the Sultan of Delhi to introduce the practice of ‘Sijda’?
11. To whom the Chief Minister of State is responsible?
12. A mixture of camphor and benzoic acid can be easily separated by which method?
13. Which is the oldest stock exchange of India?
14. What is the approximate equatorial circumference of the earth?
15. Which Sultan of Delhi imposed Jazya on the Brahmins also?
16. Who got the ‘Bharat Ratna’ award before becoming the President of India?
17. Which vitamin is generally excreted by humans in urine?
18. What is the source of maximum income to Panchayati Raj?
19. Which is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the earth’s crust?
20. The Manasabdari system introduced by Akbar was borrowed from which system?
2. A separate Constitution
3. They contain free electrons
4. Off the coast at Rameshwaram
5. Bhoja Paramara
6. Wilson Jones
7. R.N. Tagore
8. The chief Justice of the State
12. Chemical method
13. Bombay Stock Exchange
14. 40,000 km
15. Firoz Tughlaq
16. Dr. Zakir Hussain
17. Vitamin C
18. Government grants