SSC CGL 2016 Exam Preparation Daily GK Quiz
1. Total internal reflection of light is possible when light enters from?
2. The book ‘Worshipping False Gods’s is written by?
3. When was the Rolling plan designed?
4. Which is a global biodiversity hotspot in India?
5. During whose reign Kalidasa lived?
6. In the human body, Cowper’s glands form a part of which system?
7. The resolution for removing the Vice-President of India can be moved in which sabha?
8. Which transition metal is in a liquid state?
9. Which type of forest exhibits highest bio-diversity?
10. Which Rashtrakuta ruler established a victory pillar in Rameshwaram?
11. Who directed the famous T.V. serial ‘Tandoori Nights’?
12. The UNESCO declared 2016 as which International Year?
13. In the absence of ribosome in cell which function does not take place?
14. Where are Tapovan and Vishnugarh Hydroelectric Projects located?
15. Who was the last ruler of the Tughlaq dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate?
16. To whom does the Public Accounts Committee submit its report?
17. If a bar magnet is cut lengthwise into 3 parts, what will the total number of poles be?
18. Comptroller and Auditor General of India is appointed by?
19. With which river is the Omkareshwar Project associated?
20. The ruler who was not invited to join the Confederacy to fight against Vijaynagar in the battle of Talikota?
1. Water to air
2. Arun Shourie
4. The Western Ghats, the Himalayas and the Indo-Burma region
5. Chandragupta II
6. Reproductive system
7. Rajya Sabha alone
9. Tropical rain forest
10. Krishna III
11. Saeed Jaffrey
12. Anniversary year of Aristotle
13. Protein synthesis
16. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha
18. The President
1. The United Nations declared 2016 as which International Year?
2. Which is the tissue take part in healing the wounds?
3. Which is the highest and final judicial tribunal in respect of the Constitution of India?
4. What is the main activity associated with the fold mountain?
5. Who was the Afghan ruler of India whose administrative system was emulated by the British?
6. Temporary hardness of water is due to the presence of?
7. Regatta is associated with which sports event?
8. Process of Conversion of Sugar into Alcohol is known as?
9. What is the term for the drainage pattern developed on folded sedimentary rocks?
10. Whose tomb is ‘Biwi Ka Maqbara’?
11. Who appoints the Governor of Jammu & Kashmir?
12. When the Madras State renamed Tamil Nadu?
13. What is a suitable unit for expressing electric field strength?
14. Rotation of the earth causes deflection of wind by which force?
15. Who organized a Maratha confederacy against the English leading to the Third Anglo Maratha War?
16. Who discovered the Vaccine for Small Pox?
17. Lilavati a work written by Bhaskara deals with?
18. Which air pollutant affect the nervous system of man?
19. Who is the first Muslim president of India?
20. By whom Shuddhi movement (conversion of non-Hindus to Hinduism) started?
1. International Year of Pulses
2. Epithelium tissue
3. Supreme Court
5. Sher Shah
6. Magnesium bicarbonate
10. Aurangzeb’s wife
11. The President
13. N/C [Newtons per Coulomb]
14. Coriolis force
15. The Peshwa
16. Edward Jenner
19. Zakir Hussain
20. Swami Dayanand Saraswati.