SSC CGL Daily Quiz: It posted two sets of questions which are hopefully important and might be usefull to the contenders who are going to attend the exam. Questions are as follows.
1. Who has the authority to remove the Vice-President from his office before the expiry of his term?
2. Which is the most malleable metal?
3. For internal financing of five year plans, the government depends on which source?
4. The altitudes of heavenly bodies appear to be greater than they actually are. Why is this?
5. Which film won the 61st Film Fare Award in the best film category?
6. ‘A forgotten Empire’, written by the renowned historian Robert Sewell, is about which empire?
7. Which group of plant produces naked seed?
8. What is the maximum strength of the nominated members in both the Houses of Parliament?
9. Who discovered the Laws of planetary orbits?
10. Which God lost his importance as the first deity during the Later Vedic Period?
11. Who gave the first experimental value of G?
12. Photochemical smog occurs in which climate?
13. What is the time period of 12th Five year Plan?
14. The zone that lies between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn?
15. Where was the first International Earth Summit held?
16. Which communicable disease is caused by bacteria?
17. Who is considered the guardian of Public Purse?
18. What is the conversation of Fe++ to Fe+++ [oxidation or reduction]?
19. What percentage of insolation is received by the earth’s surface?
20. Who was the famous Indo-Greek king who embraced Buddhism?
3. Taxation only
4. Atmospheric refraction
5. Bajirao Mastani
6. Viajaynagar Empire
9. Johannes Kepler
12. Warm, dry and sunny climate
14. Torrid Zone
15. Rio de janeiro
17. Comptroller and Auditor General
1. If a ship moves from fresh water into sea water, what will happen?
2. Who was the first National Security Advisor of India?
3. What is the first compound which is fixed during photosynthesis?
4. At low elevation which cloud are to be found?
5. During whose reign did both Vardhaman Mahavira and Gautama Buddha preached their doctrines?
6. Which Union Territory attained statehood in February, 1987?
7. Name the plant that is used to treat blood pressure and is only found in India?
8. In India, which was the first bank of limited liability managed by Indians and founded in 1881?
9. Ramacharitmanas was written by?
10. What is the name by which Ashoka is generally referred to in his inscriptions?
11. A. Nageshwara Rao is associated with which field?
12. To which are Phototropic and Geotropic movements linked?
13. On which date was the state of Bombay bifurcated into Maharashtra and Gujarat?
14. Maharashtra Government has declared Thane Creek Area as sanctuary for?
15. ‘Yakshaganga’ is folk Theatre form of which state?
16. Which is the most un-reactive gas?
17. What is the phenomenon behind the image that you see in your bathroom mirror?
18. When some electrons are added to an uncharged object, the object becomes?
19. In which type of climate does the temperature never rise above 10 degree centigrade throughout the year?
20. Which Gupta ruler was equally great in the art of peace, wars and personal accomplishment?
1. It will raise a little higher
2. Brajesh Mishra
8. Oudh Commercial Bank
9. Goswami Tulsidas
11. Motion Picture
13. May 1, in the year 1960
17. Specular Reflection
18. Negatively Charged
19. Tundra Climate