SSC CGL 2016 Exam Daily GK Quiz Exam Preparation
1. Which type of coal is difficult to light in the open air?
2. Leukaemia or blood cancer is characterized by abnormal increase of which cells?
3. How many subjects are in the Union list?
4. Which instrument is used for recording earthquake waves?
5. Which Mughal emperor gave land for the construction of the Golden Temple at Amritsar?
6. What does Oxidation involve?
7. The rise of political parties can be linked directly to the emergence of?
8. What is meant by ‘Underwriting’, the term frequently used in financial sector?
9. ‘Caldera’ is a feature associated with which thing?
10. Under the leadership of which Guru did the Sikh become a political and military force?
11. Which Part of plant is important for the life cycle of plant?
12. By which committee Mandal Panchayats were recommended?
13. What will happen if a pendulum clock is taken from Earth to a revolving artificial satellite?
14. Which city is associated with the river Mekong?
15. Which decisive battle was fought during the Third Carnatic War between the English and the French?
16. Coolgardie lies in the Australian province of which direction?
17. Gum Gopi Krishna was a maestro of which dance form?
18. Which is an insectivorous plant?
19. A ship met with an accident at 30°E and 35°N. Where was the ship sailing?
20. The Jog waterfalls are on the river____?
2. White blood cell
3. 97 subjects
6. Loss of electrons
7. Representative Democracy
8. Under valuation of the assets
10. Guru Gobind Singh
12. Ashok Mehta Committee
13. It will stop altogether
16. Western Australia
18. Pitcher plant
19. Mediterranean Sea
1. Why was the Panchayati Raj System adopted?
2. In colorful diamond, the presence of color is due to?
3. From the view of International economy, What does third World imply?
4. Which is the largest of the peninsular rivers?
5. The ruler of which State was removed from power by the British on the pretext of miss-governance?
6. With which field was Satyajit Ray associated?
7. Which plant is referred to as a living fossil?
8. How long did the Constituent Assembly take to finally pass the Constitution?
9. What is the country through which both Equator and Tropic of Capricorn pass?
10. From where did the Quit India Movement start?
11. Luni River is in____?
12. In which year did UN establish the UN Conference on Trade and Development?
13. Which Committee was formed to suggest means for eradicating black money?
14. The Karakoram Highway connects which pairs of countries?
15. Which Indian revolutionary helped Subhash Chandra Bose in raising ‘Indian National Army’?
16. Which crop would be preferred for sowing in order to enrich the soil with nitrogen?
17. Who was the President of the Constituent Assembly?
18. What is the number of unpaired electrons in carbon atom?
19. Which latitude passes through India?
20. Who propounded that ‘destiny determines everything, man is powerless’?
1. To Decentralise the power of democracy
2. Impurities Present
3. .The developing countries
6. Direction of films
8. 2 years,11 months and 18 days since Dec 9, 1946
10. Bombay on Aug. 8, 1942
13. Chelliah Committee
15. Rasbehari Bose
16. Gram (Leguminous crops)
17. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
19. Tropic of Cancer