SSC CGL 2016 Daily GK Quiz Important Questions with Answers :
1. Who was the British Prime Minister who convened the First Round Table Conference in London?
2. Jaspal Rana is a distinguished athlete in which game?
3. Laterite soil is developed in areas with?
4. Moho discontinuity lies at the depth of approximately how many kilometers?
5. Who was well-known patron of the Mahayana of Buddhism?
6. From the evolutionary point of view, which is the most primitive animal?
7. By whom, the Chief Justice and other Judges of the High Court are appointed?
8. What is the reduction of oxide with carbon at high temperature called?
9. Which is the highest plateau in the world?
10. Who authored the Tamil epic ‘Silappadikaram’?
11. Dandi March started on?
12. How many gold medals did India win at the 17th Asian Games?
13. Regular soil is the other name of?
14. Which atmospheric layer that reflects radio waves is called?
15. The voice box is also known as?
16. The first menstrual flow at puberty in females is termed as?
17. According to census 2011, which state has lowest rural population?
18. What is the main source of Revenue to meet different expenditures?
19. What is a line on a map which joins places having the same rainfall called?
20. Which Gupta king is famous for his courageous stand against the Hunas?
1. Ramsay McDonald
3. High temperature and heavy rainfall
9. Pamir Plateau
10. Ilango Adigal
11. 12th March 1930
18. Internal borrowings
20. Skanda Gupta
1. Which game is Davis Cup associated with?
2. Panchayat Raj was first introduced in India in October, 1959 in
3. To whom is the resignation letter of a State Public Service Commission member addressed?
4. Equatorial forest of the Amazon basin is known as by which name?
5. What is LIGO?
6. Purification of petroleum is carried out by which method?
7. Saraswati Samman is given annually for outstanding contribution to which field?
8. From which sector is the largest contribution in India’s National Income?
9. Thick stems and thorny wax coated leaves are commonly found in which area?
10. In Ancient India, who is most famous for the establishment of an elaborate system of municipal administration?
11. What is the short upper part of the human intestine next to the stomach?
12. According to Census 2011 which Indian state has highest fertility rate?
13. Where will be the Time period in a vibration magnetometer infinite?
14. The largest concentration of Harappan sites has been found along the
15. The Reserve Bank of India issues currency notes under the?
16. Who was the first Indian to be honored with a lifetime achievement Oscar Award?
17. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat?
18. Which technique can be used to establish the paternity of a child?
19. Which region does not receive much rainfall in the south-west monsoon season?
20. By whom was the city of Agra founded in 1504?
5. Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory
6. Fractional distillation
8. Tertiary sector
10. Chandragupta Maurya
13. At magnetic pole
15. Fixed minimum reserve system
16. Satyajit Roy
17. 38 inches
18. Quantitative analysis of DNA
19. Tamil Nadu coast
20. Sikandar Lodi.