Social Welfare Department Recruitment:Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 has released a notification to fill 1360 Development Officer, ADO Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Bharti posts. It has officially released official employment advertisement for the recruitment of 1360 Development Officer, ADO, Field Officer, Peon and many other posts. This is the really fantastic opportunity for the candidates looking for Latest Maharashtra Government Jobs. Job hunters interested in Maharashtra Jobs are pleased to submit their application forms in the online format.
As per the notification application form will be accessible from 2nd May 2016 and the last date for submitting the form is 28th May 2016. Notification is inviting application forms from the candidates who had finished Graduation/ Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any approved Institution/ Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. Their Age group must exist in between 18 to 27 years as on final date of application. Selection will be going through written exam followed by Interview. Syllabus Exam Pattern is accessible now at the official page. Applicants who will shortlist for recruitment will get the monthly salary of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with Additional Grade Pay of Rs.4800 per month.
Total Posts: 1360 Vacancies
· Manager – 32 Posts
· Assistant Manager – 64 Posts
· Development Officer – 200 Posts
· Assistant Development Officer (Senior ADO) – 170 Posts
· Senior Clerk – 130 Posts
· Junior A.D.O. – 200 Posts
· Junior Clerk – 200 Posts
· Field Officer – 166 Posts
· Peon – 198 Posts
Last Date for Online Submission: May 28th, 2016
Candidate should be Graduation/ Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any approved Institution/ Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. For position wise academic qualification and other requirements are clearly mentioned in official advertisement. Age limit should be the minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 27 years. Reserved category applicants like SC, ST, PWD and Women will get the upper age limit relaxation as per organization norms.
There will be written test and personal interview. Every applicant must face the above-mentioned selection rounds which will be organized consecutively by the selection board of the organization. Only qualifiers on the first selection round only forwarded to consecutive selection round. Scoring minimum qualifying marks are mandatory in all these selection rounds. Before attend these selection rounds, candidates are suggested to download Hall Ticket from the official page of association.
How to Apply:
· First login to official page www.socialwelfaremaharashtra.org
· Then go to recruitment section and download the particular advertisement file
· Read it thoroughly to know the eligibility criteria and requirements
· Eligible candidates are suggested to open Online Application form link
· Use applicant’s personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience
· Attach applicant’s recent passport size photograph, signature copies
· Finally hit on submit button to complete the application process
· Duly submits your applications on or before the last date
[ratingwidget_toprated type=”posts” created_in=”all_time” direction=”ltr” max_items=”10″ min_votes=”1″ order=”DESC” order_by=”avgrate”]