SBI PO Recruitment 2016 : Good news job hunters!!! Who are seriously preparing and showing much enthusiasm to work in banking sector. The India’s top rated bank State Bank of India has now released the SBI PO Notification 2016. Huge number of aspirant’s passion about bank jobs and searching for SBI PO Jobs 2016 recruitment notification, your wait is over now.
The organization released the employment notification in order to hire 2200 posts. From every one having interest the officials are going to gather the Online Application forms for PO vacancies from 4th May 2016 to 24th May 2016. Aspirants who are passion about bank job they can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Candidates who are eagerly preparing for the bank jobs they can register as soon as possible before the closing date.
Here is the link from which you can download the official notification and also apply online in official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in. In this article we have given complete information on SBI PO eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply online application form, recruitment selection procedure, pay scale, age limit, schedule.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the Indian Multinational public sector banking and financial company in India. It is one four largest Banks in India with ICICI, PNB and BOB. The bank is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra and also its corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Every year the Bank conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in the various departments. Now this year, the bank is going to organize the recruitment examination for the Probationary Officers posts in the month of July 2016 for which the notification has been released in May. According to PO Notification, the application process is going to start from May 4, 2016, and ends on May 24, 2016.
Candidates who wish to take this opportunity can apply now via online from the official site of SBI. Candidates can apply for these posts by checking the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, and application fee which is given in the official notification. The direct link to reach the official website is given below.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Number of Vacancies: 2200 Posts
Job Category: Central government
Job Location: India
Official Site: www.sbi.co.in
State bank of India Clerk vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates should have complete Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Age Limit: All the candidates need to be in the age group of 21 – 30 as on April 1, 2016. However, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14500/- to Rs. 25700/- applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I also eligible for DA, HRA & CCA etc.
Selection Process: All the candidates need to appear for the written examination that will be conducted in two phase’s i.e. preliminary and main examination, followed by group discussion and personal interview.
For General/OBC categories: Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST/PHC/Ex-sev categories: Rs. 100/-
Fee should be paid through online payment gateway only (debit/credit cards or net banking)
Procedure to Apply SBI PO online application:
1. First you need to log on to official website such as www.sbi.co.in.
2. Then click on career with us link (it is located at bottom of home page).
3. Then go to the link for ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in SBI 2016-17.
4. After that click on apply online link.
5. Now click on New Registration.
6. Then fill the application form with essential details.
7. Now upload the scanned signature and photograph.
8. Then pay the application/examination processing fee.
9. Submit and download the application.
10. Take a saved copy or hard copy for future reference.
Note: If you forgot anything or make changes you can save the application form and re-fill it with registration ID and password
1. Online registration: 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
2. Application Fees Dates: 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
3. Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination 14-06-2016 onwards
4. Online Examination – Preliminary 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
5. Result of Online Exam – Preliminary 18-07-2016
6. Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam 21-07-2016 onwards
7. Conduct of Online Examination – Main 31st July 2016
8. Declaration of Result – Main 16th August 2016
9. Download Call Letter for Interview 22nd August 2016
10. Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview 1st September 2016
Declaration of Final Result 30th September 2016