RRB NTPC 12th April 2016 Exam: The RRB NTPC exams scheduled for this April are successfully running. The exams are conducted each day for 3 shifts presently the exam is running for the scheduled dates of April. RRB is organizing the exam for its earlier released notification in January/ February to recruit eligible candidates and provide employment opportunities to candidates seeking Indian Railway Jobs. Our website is presenting you the questions asked in the RRB NTPC Exam on 12th April 2016. The exam was held for sections namely Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and GK.
The RRB is an organization of Government of India, which works for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. Railway Recruitment boards have several boards working for it to appoint new employees and they are situated in different parts of India. There are 21 RRBs and they are RRB Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu & Kashmir, Kolkate, Malda, Mumbai, Muzzafurpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Thiruvanathapuram. In 1942, a service commission with a chairman and two members was established for recruitment of Subordinate Staff on the then North West Railway was known as Railway Service Commission.
RRB NTPC 12th April 2016 Exam Questions & Answers (GK)
1) First day-night test cricket played between? – Australia Vs New Zealand
2) Who is Chinese Grand Prix 2015 Winner? – Lewis Hamilton
3) Osama bin Laden was killed in? -Bilal Town, Abbottabad, Pakistan (Operation Neptune Spear)
4) Who is Time person of the year 2015? – Angela Merkel
5) All-India Muslim League formed in? 30th December 1906, Dhaka, Bangladesh
6) Poet Vidyapati was from which language? – Maithili
7) Abhishek Verma belongs to? – Archery
8) Indrayani River passes through? – Originates in Maharashtra, passes through Bhima River
9) PaceMaker Related to Which Organ? – Heart
10) Niagara falls of India? – Chitrakote Falls
11) Nathu La is a mountain pass Located in? – Sikkim
12) Name of the first dog in space? – Laika
13) Indrayani River passes through? – Originates in Maharashtra, passes through Bhima River
14) Sputnik rockets are from which country? – USSR
15) How Many Candidates Nominated By President in Rajya Sabha? – 12 Members (Total – 250 members; 238 members representing the States and Union Territories and 12 members nominated by the President)
16) Who Was the Founder Of Pala Dynasty? – Gopala
17) Who is the Father of modern chemistry? – Antoine Lavoisier
18) Element in bio gas? – Methane
19) First news paper in India? – Hicky’s Bengal Gazette
20) The particles which are having neutral charge in an atom are called? – Neutrons
21) One Question on thyroid gland
22) How can we write 13 in binary digits? – 1101
23) Which was the first Hindi news paper in India? – Udant Martand (The Rising Sun)
24) 8 quintal = how many kgs? – 800 Kgs
25) Lion: roar::owl:? – Ans: hoot, scream, screech, shriek
26) Who was the president during post office amendment?- Gyani Zail Singh
27) Who is Nobel Prize 2015 Winner in Physics? – Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald
28) Medicine for malaria obtained from? – Cinchona
29) Four new AIIMS got approval in 2014? – Nagpur (Maharashtra), Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Mangalagiri (Andhra Pradesh) and Kalyani (West Bengal)
30) The Heart of Asia – Istanbul Process 2015 held in? – Islamabad, Pakistan
31) Thyroid enzyme? – Thyroid peroxidase
32) Very old Web Browoser? – WorldWideWeb (Nexus)
33) Sweat gland present in? -Skin
34) Measles is caused by a type of virus called a paramyxovirus. It’s transmitted in tiny droplets when an infected person coughs, breathes, or sneezes.
35) Alt+enter is used for?
RRB NTPC 12th April 2016 Exam Questions & Answers (Math)
1) Mean value of 1, 4, 4, 6, 7, 9? – Ans: (1+4+4+6+7+9)/6 = 5.166
3) (18+ 2 * 3.3) divided by 0.003.
4) A can do a work in 15 days .b can do a work in 18 days. if they work together then work will be complete in how many days ?
5) (2/9 + 3/5) divided by (2/9 + 2/5).
6) N:38::3:57,find N
7) SinA=4/5 and Cos B =5/13 find SIN(A-B)
8) Value of Tan 30 Degrees is? – Ans: 1/√3
9) Solve 66666*9999 =?
10) IF clock is at 10 am then what is the acute angle made?
11) A 10m long ladder is leaned against a vertical wall. it makes an angle of 60 degrees with the ground. What is the distance between the foot of the ladder and the wall?
12) There are 2 vertical poles of 12m and 17m. If the distance between their foots is 12m. What is the distance between their tops?
13) If we add 15 to 3105 it will exactly divisible by 3,4,5,6
14) A boy 5m tall has a 3m tall shadow. What is the height of the building if its shadow is 30m tall?
16) Tan A = 5/12 tan b=7/25, then Cosec(A-B)=?
17) Mean of a,b,c,d is 50 ,if A= a-5,B=b-10,c=c-25 and D=d-40 then mean of A,b,C,D
18) If cot x= 5/12 the find 1+tan²2x –sex²2x
19) Statement: All rats are books, All rats are mica —> Conclusions 1) some books are rats 2) Some books are mica 3) Some mica are books
20) The incomes of a & b is in the ratio 3:2, their expenditures are 14000 and 10000. if a’s saving is 4000, what is b’s saving?
21) If a=1, pat = 37. What is the value of part?
22) Find odd one out stallion, Mare, Duck, Drake
23) If bear = yvzi, then building =
24) A copper wire is bent in the form of a square having an area of 484 cm square. if the same wire is bend in the form of a circle, what is the area of circle?
25) Mode of 53, 54, 55, 55, 55, 54, 55, 56, 57, 69 and 37?, 55.
26) Find the missing Number 7,28, 63,___25
27) Ex^2=18000,ex=960 total 60 find variance
RRB NTPC 12th April 2016 Exam Questions & Answers (GK)
1) Dipa Karmakar is related to? – Gymnastics
2) Who is Author of “To Kill a Mockingbird”? – Harper Lee
3) Who was the Captain when Australia won First Cricket World Cup? – Allen Border
4) Australian Open 2016 women’s doubles winners? – Martina Hingis & Sania Mirza
5) Atmospheric Pressure is measured by? – Barometer
6) Which is called black gold? – Petroleum
7) Who is the current President of Pakistan? – Mamnoon Hussain
8) Who is the director of Bhabha atomic research centre – Sekhar Basu
9) Who was the first female ruler of the Delhi Sultanate? – Razia Sultana
10) Who is the 8th CM of Arunachal Pradesh? – Kalikho Pul
11) What is World’s most energy efficient city? – Reykjavik, Iceland
12) When is World Heritage Day? – 18 April
13) Which Prime Minister hoisted flag at Red Fort for the maximum times? – Jawahar Lal Nehru
14) Dholavira (Gujarat) is belonging to? – Indus Valley Civilization/Harappan city
15) Shwe Dagon Pagoda (Golden Pagoda) temple located in? – Yangon, Myanmar
16) Gold Mountain is located in? – Pakistan
17) Borobudur Temple located in? – Indonesia
18) Who came after Mauryas ? – Shunga Empire
19) “Grand Old Lady of Bollywood” who died recently? – Zohra Sehgal
20) Diamond Contain Which Element? – Carbon
21) Vinegar consists of? – Acetic Acid
22) What is TBasic? – Programming Language
23) What is Liquid paper?- Correction fluid
24) Hydropower plants convert the mechanical energy into? – Electrical energy
25) Apgar score is for? – To Summarize Health of New Born Babies
26) World’s Poisonous Fish? – Stone Fish
27) Which is Hottest planet? – Venus
28) Who is Pandit Jasraj Maharaj? – An Indian classical vocalist
29) Which Planet doesn’t get its name from Greek and Roman gods/ goddesses? – Earth
30) Jeans was first marketed by? – Lee is an American brand of denim jeans
31) PDF Full form? – Portable Document Format
32) The rebellion began as a mutiny of sepoys in which town? – Meerut
RRB NTPC 12th April 2016 Exam Questions & Answers
1) Who invented bifocal lens? – Benjamin Franklin
2) Who is the Present chairman of FIFA? – Issa Hayatou
3) Ozone day? – 16 September
4) Who was the Police Commissioner of Delhi before Bassi? – Neeraj Kumar
5) Koyna dam is in which state? – Maharashtra
6) Who was Nepal Prime Minister in 2015? – Sushil Koirala
7) Valley of Flowers National Park is in? – Uttarakhand
8) New Delhi was designed by? – Sir Edwin Lutyens & Sir Herbert Baker
9) Hawa Mahal was built by? – Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh
10) Who invented band aid? – Earle Dickson
11) Who was behind the idea of constructing china wall? – The Qin Dynasty
12) Martin crowe was the captain of which cricket Team? – New Zealand
13) Mobile phone invented by? – Martin Cooper
14) Australian grand prix 2015 Champion? – Lewis Hamilton
15) How many princely states were there at time of Independence? – 562
16) How Many People Have Walked on the Moon till now? – 12
17) Hakuho Sho related to which Sport? – Sumo wrestler
18) Which rays are used in airports for Scanning? – X-Rays
19) Milk of magnesia used? – to treat constipation
20) The names of the States and the Unions have been described in which Schedule? – Article 1 (First Schedule)
21) What is the name of a heat process whereby a metal is heated to a specific temperature and then allowed to cool slowly? – Annealing
22) Astronaut who spent 340 days in space? – Scott Kelly
23) What is Quick silver? – Mercury
24) Which planet is of the same size of earth? Venus/ Kepler-186f
25) UFO full form? – Unidentified Flying Object
RRB NTPC Exam 2016 Details:
Organization: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of the Exam: NTPC
Category: Exam Paper Questions & Answers
Selection Procedure: Based on Exam, Medical Test & Documents Verification