PSTCL Recruitment 2016: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited released PSTCL Notification 2016 for 519 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, divisional accountant, additional substation operator, lineman, assistant lineman, telephone mechanic, office assistant. All graduate candidates can apply for the graduate based jobs. Candidates can apply through online from July 1st, 2016 and the last date for Step I registration is July 30th, 2016. Step 2 registrations are on August 1st, 2016. For more information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale and how to apply will be released through notification itself. Visit official site or click on the link given below.
The Organization is electricity generating and distributing company of the Government of Punjab state in India. It was incorporated as the company on 16-04-2010 and was given the responsibility of operating and maintenance of State’s own generating projects and distribution system. The business of Generation of the power of erstwhile PSEB was transferred to PSPCL. All the power Stations operated at their best ever plant load factor since their installation. Net Power generated during 2008-09 is 37222 Million units, which is more than 2006-07 by 2238 Million Units resulting in 6.40% increase in two years. To produce more productivity they need more employees, so they are recruiting for particular posts. Whenever they need employees in the particular department, they will release recruitment notification. They give some time to apply, in that time, you can apply for the particular notification. Now it came with recruitment for 519 vacancies for the post of junior engineer, assistant manager, lineman etc.
Organization Name: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited
Number of Vacancies: 519 posts
Post Name: Various Posts
· Assistant Manager/ IT: 02 Posts
· Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 100 Posts
· Junior Engineer/ IT: 06 Posts
· Junior Engineer/ Communication: 08 Posts
· Junior Engineer/ Civil: 40 Posts
· Divisional Accountant: 06 Posts
· Addl. Sub Station Operator/ Sub Station Attendant: 95 Posts
· Lineman: 129 Posts
· Assistant Lineman: 100 Posts
· Telephone Mechanic: 06 Posts
· Office Assistant (Accounts)/ UDC (Accounts): 27 Posts
Starting Date to Apply Online: July 1st, 2016
Closing Date for Apply Online Step-I: July 30, 2016
Closing Date for Apply Online Step-II: August 1st, 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: July 30th, 2016
· For the assistant manager is Rs 16650 to Rs 39100 with grade pay of Rs 5800.
· For the junior engineer in all branches is Rs 10900 to 34800 with grade pay of Rs 5350.
· For divisional accountant Rs 10900 to 34800 with grade pay of 5400.
· For additional substation operator and lineman Rs 6400 to 20,200 with grade pay of Rs 3700.
· For assistant lineman Rs 6400 to 20,200 with grade pay of Rs 3400.
· For telephone mechanic Rs 6400 to 20,200 with grade pay of Rs 3450.
· For office assistant Rs 6400 to 20,200 with grade pay of Rs 3800.
How to Apply:
· Visit official site or click on the link given below.
· Search for the Application form.
· Enter details in the application form.
· Submit it.
· Take a hard copy of it for further use.