OFB Ambernath Recruitment 2016:
OFB Ambernath Recruitment 2016 is officially declared by its Authorities. OFB Ambernath Notification 2016 is to Recruit 143 fitter, machinist etc vacant posts. It is good news for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt jobs 2016. Candiates should meet the Eligibility criteria to apply for OFB Ambernath Recruitment 2016.All OFB Ambernath Jobs Aspirants can utilize this employment opportunity to grab job. Candidates are advised to apply online application of OFB Ambernath notification 2016 on or before 15th April, 2016.
OFB Ambernath notification 2016:
Ordnance Factory Ambernath published OFB Ambernath notification 2016 to fill up 143 fitter, machinist etc vacant posts at various departments. This good Opportunity for candidates who are much awaiting for Vacancies in OFB Ambernath can utilize this precious chance.OFB invited application from Eligible and interested candidates for OFB Ambernath notification 2016. According to OFB Recruitment 2016 the Contenders must have finished 12th Class / ITI / Diploma in relevant traded from any recognized Institution / University with minimum qualifying marks and experience. Minimum Age limit must 18 years and Upper age limit should not exceed 32 years as on final date of application submission. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates according to norms which are mentioned in OFB Ambernath Notification 2016. Candidate will be selection based on the performance in Written / Trade Test and followed by Personal Interview. AS per OFB Ambernath Recruitment 2016 selected candidates will be paid pay scale of Rs.5200-20,200 and Grade pay Rs.1800/- per month. All Candidates need to pay Application Fee Of Rupees 50/-. Candidate must visit the official website to apply online. Last date to Submit Online Application Form is 15th April,2016.
OFB Ambernath online Apply:
The Indian Ordnance Factories organisation – a family of 41 Ordnance Factories under the aegis of its corporate headquarters Ordnance Factory Board, Kolkata – possesses the unique distinction of over 200 years experience in defence production. We are engaged in production, testing, logistics, research, development and marketing of a comprehensive product range in the area of land, sea and air systems.The patronage we receive both in India and abroad speaks of our quality of products and services. Undoubtedly, we are the force behind armed forces.Indian Ordnance Factories is the oldest and largest industrial setup which functions under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence. The ordnance factories form an integrated base for indigenous production of defence hardware and equipment, with the primary objective of self reliance in equipping the armed forces with state of the art battlefield equipments. Currently it has released OFB Ambernath employment news 2016 which is very useful information for candidates who are looking to start their career with OFB Ambernath Careers 2016.
OFB Ambernath Rercuitment 2016 Vanancy Details
Organization: Ordnance Factory Ambernath
Number of Vacancies: 143 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Primary Teacher – 01 Post
- Fireman – 02 Posts
- Cook NIE – 03 Posts
- Cook Canteen – 01 Post
- Telephone Operator – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 04 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Electroplater – 03 Posts
- Examiner – 08 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Fitter General – 27 Posts
- Fitter Tool & Gauge – 05 Posts
- Grinder – 05 Posts
- Machinist- 49 Posts
- Millwright – 04 Posts
- Moulder / Foundryman – 12 Posts
- Turner – 12 Posts
- Welder – 01 Post
According to OFB Recruitment 2016 the Contenders must have finished 12th Class / ITI / Diploma in relevant traded from any recognized Institution / University with minimum qualifying marks and experience.
- Minimum Age limit must 18 years
- Upper age limit should not exceed 32 years as on final date of application submission
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates according to norms
Candidate will be selection based on the performance in
- Written / Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Selected candidates will be paid pay scale of Rs.5200-20,200 and Grade pay Rs.1800/- per month.
All Candidates need to pay Application Fee Of Rupees 50/- and some additional bank service charges.
How to apply :
- First login to organization official page ofbindia.gov.in
- Hit on Recruitment section
- Read the particular advertisement file thoroughly
- Only Eligible candidates can hit on Online Application Form link
- Attach your recent pass port size photograph, signature
- Upload scanned copies of candidates academic qualification, experience certificates
- Pay application fee according to your category
- Must complete your registration on or before closing date
- Online application form link will be deactivated after last date
- Online Application Commencement from – 20th March,2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 15th April,2016.