KRLMPCA PGCET Admit Card 2016 : KRLMPCA PGCET 2016 Admit Card is available to download now. The Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA) conducts the entrance test to take admission to the first year Post Graduate Degree and Diploma courses in Medical and Dental Sciences for the academic year 2016-17.
It is good news for the candidates who are looking for admission to PG degree & diploma course in medical and dental. Eligible and interested aspirants to get the admission need to appear for the entrance examination which is conduct by officials. The candidates who got shortlisted in the examination which is conducted will be eligible for taking admission to mentioned programmes. All the candidates who made their registrations can download their admit card currently available in official website.
The KRLMPCA PGCET Hall Ticket is available now; all eligible candidates who have applied for the examination must download admit card without fail before exam date as it is an essential important document. Candidates must carry their hall ticket to exam center without fail to take participation in the exam. without admit card/hall ticket candidates are not permitted to examination hall.
As per news stated , the PGCET 2016 is scheduled to be held on January 31, 2016. Candidates should download the KRLMPCA PGCET 2016 Admit Card through online by entering his/her name as username and mobile number as a password from the official site. Further details and more info will be available in its official website.
KRLMPCA PGCET 2016 Important Dates :
Date Of Examination: 31 January,2016.
Downloading of Application Forms Starts from: December 1, 2015
Last day to download application: January 13, 2016
Last Date For Receipt of Filled Application: January 16, 2016
Downloading of Admission Tickets Starts From: January 25, 2016
Date of Entrance Test: January 31, 2016
Time of Entrance Test: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Date of Publication of Key Answers on Website: February 1, 2016
Last Date For Receiving the Objections – if any February 4, 2016
Final Merit List: February 14, 2016
Counseling Date: March, 2016
Timings: 10 am to 1 pm.
KRLMPCA PGCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates can check below for the eligibility criteria of KRLMPCA PGCET 2016:
• Candidate must be a citizen of India
• Candidate must have studied MBBS/BDS degree in a college recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and Government of India
• Candidate must have fulfilled all admission requirements as stipulated by MCI/DCI
• Candidate must have completed the rotating internship on or before April 30, 2016
KRLMPCA PGCET 2016 Exam Pattern:
Candidates can check below for the exam pattern of KRLMPCA PGCET 2016:
• There will be a separate question paper for medical and dental candidates
• Duration of the entrance exam will be of 180 minutes
• The test will be conducted in a pen and paper based mode
• The entrance test will be of maximum 200 marks
• The question paper will consist of 200 multiple choice questions, where candidates have to select the most appropriate question out of all
• Each question will carry 200 marks
• There will not be any system of negative marking
How to Download KRLMPCA PGCET Admit Card 2016:
• Log on to official portal
• search for KRLMPCA PGCET Admit Card 2016 link
• click on it
• provide Registration Number & other
• Submit link
• Download KRLMPCA PGCET hall ticket
• take Printout for future reference .