KIITEE Results: The Kalinga Institute of Technology has finally released. Candidates who have appeared in the University Entrance Exam for UG/ PG programs in engineering, medical, law, and other courses. The university has conducted the examination from 21st April to 30th April 2016. The board has been finalized the results on the base of students performance in written test. Candidates can check their results by application number or by roll number. The rank card will indicate the rank which obtained by the student in the examination. Rank places
Rank places key role in the admission and counseling process. Details of counseling procedure and schedule of counseling can be updated soon. Firstly, the board has fixed the due date for the announcement of the result as 15th May 2016 but the University has declared the result on 4 May 2016. The candidates can now check for their result from the links given below. The result of each student will display the score and the ranks secured by the candidates who have appeared the examination. In order to know much more details about the result, you can check out the below details.
KIITEE Cutoff Marks:
The University will be fixing the cutoff marks on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in entrance examination. The board will also prepare a separate Merit List wherein you can check out for the candidates who got a merit in their examination. It’s a very common process that the cutoff marks will be fixed by the appropriate university and later a cutoff list will be issued by the university. A part from the cutoff marks the availability of the seats in various courses will also be determined at the time of preparing the list. Aspirants who will be attaining more number of marks as mentioned in the cutoff marks list prepared by the university will be then called up for counseling session conducted by university. Counseling session will be held usually for every entrance examination that is quite essential for allotting admission. Seat allotment will be based on the performance of candidates in the examination.
Reservation of seats:
Candidates can check out the percentage of Quota Seats that are distributed among various categories of candidates from the below list. Merit list will be prepared separately for each category.
SC – 15% of seats
ST – 7.5% of seats
Physically challenged (PC) – 3% of seats
· If in case two or more candidates will obtain equal number of marks the tie will be resolved as follows:
· Initial preference will be given to the candidate who has scored high marks in Mathematics among the two candidates.
· After that, marks obtained in physics will be considered and finally the age factor will be taken into consideration. Candidate having older age will be preferred.
· For the candidates of B. Arch, scores obtained in NATA will be considered for determination.
Check KIITEE Results Here:
· Visit official website www.kiit.ac.in.
· The candidates who have appeared the examination can get their result this website.
· Once you visit the official website, you need to log in using your Application Number and Date of Birth.
· After giving the correct details, you need to hit the continue button.
· You will be then redirected to a new web page wherein you need to fill in the other details if asked and hit the Submit button.
· Once you submit all your details, Result will be displayed on the screen.
· Candidates can then take a print out of their result for future reference.
[ratingwidget_toprated type=”posts” created_in=”all_time” direction=”ltr” max_items=”10" min_votes=”1" order=”DESC” order_by=”avgrate”]