Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus 2016: Karnataka Pwd has released JE Syllabus 2016 at its official website. Earlier Karnataka PWD has released the recruitment notification to fill the 501 Junior Engineer postsin Civil & Mechanical departments in Group ‘C’ Cadre. huge number of Candidates are applied for Karnataka PWD JE recruitment notification 2016 and they are eager waiting for syllabus to prepare for exam. Now wait is over Karnataka PWD officially published syllabus at its official website, kpwd.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download Syllabus for the Exam. Candidates can start preparing for the exam with dedication to grab job.
Karnataka PWD JE Exam Pattern 2016:Karnataka Pwd JE Exam Pattern available at official website. All candidates need visit main portal Karnataka Pwd main portal to download JE Exam pattern 2016.
Karnataka Public Works Department is responsible for construction & maintenance of Roads, Bridges, Government buildings, Ports & works related to Inland Water Transport.
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus 2016 Details:
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus for Civil Engineering 2016
- Building Materials.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Pipe Flow.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering etc.
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering 2016
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Machine Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations etc.
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus for General Studies 2016
- Current events – International, National and Local.
- Science and Technology updates.
- History – India & Karnataka.
- Personalities in News.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Cultural Heritage & Tourism.
- Geography – India, Karnataka etc.