Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016:
Karnataka Milk Federation has officially released the Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 at its Authorized Web portal. Interested Aspirants go through official website to download Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 notification and check eligibility criteria to apply for respective posts. All Candidates are advised to apply for Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 on or before 30th March, 2016 through offline mode. Official website tumul.coop
Karnataka Milk Federation Assistant Manager, Senior Chemist jobs:
Karnataka Milk Federation has officially published the employment notification to fill up 92 vacant posts. It is good news for Karnataka job hunters, may use this best opportunity to grab job. Karnataka Milk Federation invited applications from interested and eligible Candidates through offline. Aspirants should submit their application form to the given postal address on or before 30th march, 2016. Application fee is Rs.250 and fee can be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Managing Director, Tumkur Milk Union Limited”. Recruitment board will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in Interview. Monthly pay band will be Rs.11600/- to Rs.50100/- for selected candidates.
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 Apply online:
Karnataka Milk Federation abbreviated as KMF. It is one of the Karnataka State Cooperative organizations establish to provide the products such as paneer, jalebi, curds, and milk in the name of Nandini. It is a Milk dairy association having their own rules and regulations. It is having 13 unions all over Karnataka. Under the state government guidance it produces the milk and provides the dairy products for the consumers. It released a notification with advertisement number 48/2015-16. There are only 92 vacancies in the updated Karnataka milk federation recruitment 2016.
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization: Karnataka Milk Federation
Name of The Post:
• Laboratory Assistant
• Assistant Manager, Animal Husbandry
• Assistant Manager, MIS / Systems
• Assistant Manager, Marketing
• Marketing Officers
• Technical Officer, Dairy Technology
• Marketing Officer
• Administrative Officer
• Senior Chemist
• Extension Officer
• Chemist Grade I
• Assistant Manager, Engineering
• Marketing Assistant
• Administrative Assistant
• Administrative Assistant Grade II
• Junior System Operator
• Marketing Assistant Grade II
• Accounts Assistant
• Accounts Assistant Grade II
• Purchase Assistant
• Professional Coordinator
• Junior Technician
• Boiler Attendant
Total Posts: 92 Vacancies
Applicants selected for Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 will receive consolidated pay band of Rs.11600/- to Rs.50100/- every month. Kindly refer official notification to get the information about post wise salary information.
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possess Graduation / Post Graduation in concerned discipline from any government approved University / Institution with minimum pass percentage of marks. Applying contenders are pleased to refer Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 official advertisement to get post wise academic qualification information.
Age group of the aspirants must matches with the eligibility specified in official notification
Recruitment board will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in Interview.
• Every candidates need to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.250/-
• Fee can be paid through Demand Draft in favour of ” “Managing Director, Tumkur Milk Union Limited”.
• Application Fee is non refundable
How to apply Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016
• First Login to official page www.kmfnandini.coop
• Then enters to recruitment and read the particular advertisement file thoroughly
• Eligible candidates can download required format of application
• Affix your recent pass port size photograph, Fill all the required information in the application
• Attach self attested copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
• Pay the required amount of application fee as DD
• Duly filled application envelop to the address mentioned below on or before closing date
• Application forms received after last date will not entertained by recruitment board
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 Postal Address:
The Managing Director, Tumkur Co-operative Milk Producers’ Societies’ Union Limited, Tumkur 572 107, Karnataka, India.
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
• Online Application Commencement from – Available Now
• Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30.03.2016
• Karnataka Milk Federation Assistant Manger Exam Date – Updated shortly