Karnataka CET 2016 Notification Declared officially by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).Application are invited from eligible and interested candidate for entrance exam .KCET 2016 Online application start from 13 January to 13 February,2016.candidates who eagerly waiting to apply for the entrance exam they visit official website and apply for test through online.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2016 for taking admission for aspirants candidates in to Medical/ Dental/Engineering and other Professional Courses in the state of Karnataka for the academic session 2016-17.
Applicants can log on to the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in to apply online application.
Karnataka CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
• Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
• Along with Physics and Mathematics candidate must pass the qualifying exam with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science as optional subjects.
• General category candidates have to obtain a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam and the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category have to score a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
• Domicile Criteria must be fulfilled by every candidate as declared by the KEA.
Karnataka CET 2016 Selection Procedure: Selection procedure performed based on the marks obtained by a candidate in Karnataka CET 2016.
Karnataka CET 2016 Exam Pattern:
KCET 2016 Question booklet contains 60 questions
Each Question carries of 1 mark
subjects covered i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Karnataka CET 2016 Application Form:
• Online Form submission for Karnataka CET 2016 will be available from January 13, 2016.
• To obtain application forms, Candidates are required to submit the KEA copy of the Bank Challan respective schools / colleges in Karnataka.
• Candidates have to upload all the documents and fill in all the details in specified places for the successful submission of KCET 2016 Application Form.
• Candidates have to submit duly filled in Application Form of Karnataka CET 2016 to the principal of their respective colleges / schools.
• On the specified dates, candidates have to collect their KCET 2016 Admit Cards from the respective colleges / schools.
Karnataka CET 2016 Application Fees (tentative): Candidates belonging to the general category have to deposit Rs.650 as examination fee (Rs.500 for SC, ST and OBC).
Application Fee can be paid via: Fee can be paid via Bank Challan or Demand Draft. DD must be drawn in favour of ‘Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority’, payable at Bangalore.
Karnataka CET 2016 Important Dates:
Commencement of Karnataka CET 2016 online form submission January 13, 2016
Last Date for online form submission February 13, 2016
Last Date to Karnataka CET 2016 Application Fee in Specified Banks February 15, 2016
Downloading of Karnataka CET 2016 Hall Ticket April 15, 2016
Karnataka CET 2016 Exam Date May 4, 2016&May 5, 2016
Publication of provisional answer key 3rd week of May, 2016
Result Declaration 1st week of June, 2016
Download and Printout of Applications 1st week of June, 2016
Karnataka CET 2016 Counselling 1st week of June, 2016 onwards.
Karnataka CET 2016 Exam Centres: The entrance exam will be conducted across various districts of Karnataka.
Karnataka CET 2016 Result: To be declared in 1st week of June, 2016
Karnataka CET 2016 Counselling Process:
• For KCET 2016 Counselling, candidates have to register themselves online, after the declaration of results.
• KCET 2016 Counselling will be conducted in two rounds.
• For a seat in the engineering colleges of Karnataka, candidates have to get their documents verified at the specified Help Centres. After document verification, candidates must obtain the verification slip.
• After getting their verification slip, candidates can fill their choices of courses and colleges.
Official Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in/.