JNEE 2016 Exam Dates: The Joint National Entrance Examination (JNEE) 2016 exam dates has officially announced by Jayoti Vidyapeeth Womens University (JVWU), Jaipur. As per the Information the exam is scheduled to held on June 14, 2016, Interested and Eligible candidates who are applied for the exam now they can search the exam date and details in Official website.
The Jayoti Vidyapeeth Womens University (JVWU), Jaipur has published the exam date of Joint National Entrance Examination (JNEE) 2016. The JNEE 2016 Exam is scheduled to be held on Tuesday .June 14, 2016 at various exam centers. Candidates who had successfully registered can able to check the examination details in official website.
JNEE 2016 Course programs
JNEE is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Medical & Lab Technology (BMLT), Bachelor of Optometry (B.Opt), Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law or Laws (B.A LL.B), Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law or Laws (B.Com LL.B), Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education (B.A B.Ed), Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Law (LL.B), Masters of Law (LL.M) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programs.
JNEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
• For UG courses: Candidates should have 12th with PCB/PCM/PCBM.
• For PG courses: Candidates should have graduation in any stream.
JNEE 2016 Application procedure:
• Candidates can apply online.
• Application registration fee is Rs. 1000/-.
JNEE 2016 Important Dates:
• Last date for submission of online application: Friday, May 20, 2016.
• Last date for submission of online application with late payment fee: Saturday, May 21, 2016 to Saturday, June 05, 2016.
• Date of download of admit card/hallticket: Sunday, June 11, 2016.
• Date of JNEE: Tuesday, June 14, 2016.
JNEE 2016 Entrance Examination Paper Pattern
• JNEE question paper consists of 100 no. of objective type questions which is to be attempt in 2 hours.
• Aptitude Test & GK is related to the concern discipline and the level of question is 10+2 or Graduation according to the applicant’s status.