JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016:
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been officially released on 19th March 2016. This Latest Recruitment which includes 1059 vacancies of Lecturer 10+2 posts in School Education Department. Aspirants who were searching for Govt Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir may apply for these JKPSC Lecturer Jobs released under JKPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these JKPSC Jobs through Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the official website from 24th March 2016 to 25th April 2016.
JKPSC has officially published the employment notification to fill up 1059 vacancies of Lecturer in School Education Department. It is good news for candidates who are looking for vacancies in JKPSC. This is huge recruitment for JKPSC jobs 2016 aspirants can utilize this chance to grab govt job. JKPSC invited applications form Eligible and interested candidates for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016. According to JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Education qualification is mentioned below. As per JKPSC Lecturer notification 2016 minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years. Selected candidate will get pay scale of Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month. Aspirants who are willing to apply for this JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 should pay the Application Fee through challan form in any J&K Bank branch. Candidate initially visits the official website and follows the step by step process mentioned below. Last date for submission of online application form is 25 April, 2016.
Latest jobs in JKPSC
Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Number of Vacancies: 1059 Posts.
Name of Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||Total Vacancies|
|10.||Home Science||02 Posts|
|16.||Political Science||24 Posts|
|21.||Environmental Science||22 Posts|
|22.||Bio Technology||10 Posts|
|23.||Information Technology||22 Posts|
|24.||Functional English||09 Posts|
|28.||Islamic Studies||03 Posts|
|30.||Bio Chemistry||02 Posts|
|34.||Information Practice||04 Posts|
|37.||Computer Science||37 Posts|
Category: Govt Jobs.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
According to JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Education qualification as follows
· For Posts 1 to 35: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
· For Post 36: Aspirants must possess Master’s Degree with certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI with minimum typing speed shall be 80 and 40 words per minute respectively.
· For Post 37: Candidates must have passed MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
As per JKPSC Lecturer notification 2016 age limit will be
· Minimum Age: 18 years.
· Maximum Age: 40 years.
· Age Relaxation for Ex-serviceman – 8 years, Physically challenged candidates – 2 years, RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories – 3 years.
candidates can refer JKPSC Lecturer Notification 2016 to know about selection procedure
selected candidate will get pay scale of Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for these JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 should pay the Application Fee through challan form in any J&K Bank branch. The Category wise Fee Details is available below.
· General Category: Rs 505/-.
· Reserved Categories: Rs 255/-.
How to apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
· Read the notification carefully before applying online.
· Go to the link given on our site for online application.
· Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
· Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
· Submit the Application form.
· Note down the unique registration number and password generated after submitting the application form.
· Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
· Pay the Application Fee through Bank Challan Form.
· Starting date for filling online application: 24/03/2016.
· Last date for submission of online application form: 25/04/2016.
· Closing date for submission of Fee/ Bank Challan: 26/04/2016.