JEE Advanced 2016 notification: JEE Advanced 2016 notification has official released at its Authorized website. The candidates those who are having zeal to do IITs and ISM can go through the official website to download the official JEE Advanced 2016 notification and check the Eligibility criteria to apply. Among all the entrance test for graduation this Joint Entrance exam the most important & National level exam. This will be attended by the aspirants those who want to join in various Bachelor’s Degree in 18 IITs and ISM along with many other engineering Institutes. Under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB), the 7 IITs will organize the entrance test. This JEE Advanced 2016 Application Form allowed submitting by only those qualified in JEE Main. From jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advance 2016 Online apply: JEE Advance 2016 is test for the Students completed/pursuing Final Year Intermediate with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible to participate in JEE. Students of General/OBC should have at least 75 percentile and 70 percentile for SC/ST/OBC Category candidates in their academics. Officials will arrange centres all over India, and eligible candidates can participate. All have to give the first paper of JEE Adv (from 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM) and Paper 2 (from 2.00 Pm to 5.00 PM).
JEE Advanced 2016 Eligibility criteria
- The candidate is required to match the percentage criteria that prescribed which is given below:
- General (from the common rank list): 5 %
- OBC-NCL: 27 %
- SC: 15 %
- ST: 7.5 %
- Candidates must qualify JEE Main 2016.
- Candidates must have cleared class XII or its equivalent exam in 2015 or 2016.
- Earlier The candidate should NOT have taken admission (whether or not he/she continued the program) or even accepted the admission by paying the admission fee at any of the IITs or ISM.
- the candidates whose admission was cancelled in the past are NOT eligible to give the test. The candidates who have been admitted to a preparatory course in any of the IITs in 2015 can appear for JEE (Advanced) 2016.
- The candidates who appeared for the first time in their Class 12 in 2014 or earlier are not eligible.
JEE Advanced 2016 Exam Pattern
- There will be only multiple choice and numerical type questions.
- Candidates will have to appear in two papers: Paper I and Paper II.
- Each paper will be divided into three sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Language medium of question paper will be English as well as Hindi.
- Negative marking rule will be applied on few categories of questions.
- Candidates are eligible to mark answer of questions in OMR answer sheet only by using black ball point pen.
JEE Advanced 2016 Important Dates:
- Commencing Date to fill the form: 29.04.2016
- Final Date for registration: 04.05.2016
- JEE Advanced 2016 Exam Date: 22.05.2016
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2016 Application Form
- Access the official website link of JEE
- Go through the instructions carefully and hit the link for “Proceed To Register Online”.
- You’ll be asked to enter JEE Main 2016 roll number. Enter your roll number and generate a password to register.
- Upload all necessary certificates.
- Finally remit the required application fee.