JEE Online Registration:
JEE Advanced 2016 Application Form for IIT JEE is available at official website. Online application form of Advanced 2016 is issued by the Indian Institutes of Technology. Application Form must be submitted by candidates who are eligible to appear in the IIT Joint Entrance Examination fulfilling all the eligibility conditions. Detailed instructions are given to complete the process of submission of Application Form 2016. Applicants can download admit card as per schedule. The candidate should satisfy each and every one of the five eligibility criteria. Candidates who are among the top 2,00,000 (including all the categories) as per the result 2016 can fill the Application Form 2016, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria. Application form will be available on April 29, 2016. Candidates should register for appearing in Examination. Registration is only through the online portal where detailed instructions will be provided. Candidates should login using Roll Number, Password created during registration and security pin. If the candidate furnishes this information successfully, then system will prompt for change of password. Once registration is done, the page containing the score and all personal, academic and contact details as furnished will be displayed. The candidates are required to furnish additional information like Choice of examination centers, Language of Question Paper, eligibility for DS category and Class XII (or equivalent) examination Board’s Roll No. Candidates can download through official portal or through link given below.
Central Board of Secondary Education is the main organization which plays key role in the Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). The Paper-1 (B.E/B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the IITs. The States of Gujarat, Nagaland, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand and Odisha have joined system. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State Level Examination, are also advised to fill the application form online.
Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of the Exam: JEE Advanced 2016
Category: Online Application
Starting Date of Online Registration: April 29th 2016 at 10:00 AM
Closing Date of Online Registration: May 4th 2016 at 17:00 PM
Online Registration Portal: www.jeeadv.ac.in
For GEN, OBC-NCL Candidates:
· Male: Rs.2000/-
· Female: Rs. 1000/-
· Third Gender: Rs. 2000/-
For SC, ST, PWD Candidates:
· Male: Rs. 1000/-
· Female: Rs.1000/-
· Third Gender: Rs.1000/-
Required Documents For Registration:
· Candidate should have Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it if not birth certificate.
· Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2015)
· If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name
How to Fill Registration Form:
· Visit the Official Portal.
· Candidates should login using Roll Number.
· The candidates are required to furnish additional information for examination like Choice of examination centres, Language of Question Paper, etc.
· The candidates are required to upload the photograph, signature, thumb impression and scanned certificates in JPG/JPEG format.
· Pay the registration fee as per test centre and category.
· After submission take a copy of it for future use.