Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2016:
Indian Coast Guard has released the Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2016 notification at its official website. The aspirants those who are interested to do job in Indian coast guard it is very good news for them. They can visit the official website to download Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2016 notification and check eligibility criteria to apply through official website. Joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. the online registrations are started from 11th March 2016. Applicants can register their name in these Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancies before the last date 22nd March 2016.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Notification
Indian Coast Guard is a Multi-Mission organization. ICG is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard exercising his overall command. Coast Guard headquarters is located at New Delhi. Indian Coast Guard conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea and it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The regions of coast guard are further divided into twelve coast guard districts, one each for the nine coastal states on the mainland, two in Andaman & Nicobar Region and one at Kavarati in the Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands. The north-west regional headquarters are at Gandhinagar; West regional headquarters is at Mumbai. The important duties of coast guard are to ensure the safety and protection of artificial islands, offshore terminals, installations and other structures and devices in any maritime zone, enforcement of maritime zones of India Act.
Indian Coast Guard Apply Online
The online registrations for this Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2016 had already started. Applicants can register their name in these Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancies before the last date 22nd March 2016 at official site joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. he short listing criteria will be based on highest percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations, preliminary selections, final selections (psychological test, group task and Interview), Medical and PABT & CPSS. The final outshined candidate will get the pay band of Rs. 15600- 39100/- including grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2016 Details :
• Post Name : Assistant Commandant
• No Of Vacancy : Not Specified
• Pay Scale : Rs. 15600- 39100/-
• Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
1. Asst. Commandant General Duty
2. Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilots)
3. Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification :
For General Duty & General Duty (Pilots) : Candidates Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD) & General Duty Pilot].
• For (Commercial Pilot License-SSA) : 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection.
• Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
• For General Duty : 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1995 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1995 for SC/ST
• For General Duty Pilot : 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1997 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1997 for SC/ST
• For Pilots (CPL) : 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1997 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1997 for SC/ST
Job Location : All India
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2016Selection Process
• Short listing of Applications
• Preliminary Selection
• Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview
• PABT & CPSS
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2016: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 11.03.2016 to 22.03.2016.
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2016Important Dates:
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.03.2016
• Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 22.03.2016