HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released an advertisement about HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 for 6126 Vacancies on its official website at www.hssc.gov.in. HSSC is inviting Online Application from interested and eligible aspirants for respective posts. The Eligible candidates can apply through Online Application mode for Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2016 from 10th May 2016 via the official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
Appellants are having the tremendous chance to prove their talent and it can be fulfilled only by selecting in the exam and for this, they have to clear the first step of registering to HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016.
Haryana SSC Clerk Recruitment 2016: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to select the candidates on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview. The HSSC Clerk Exam 2016 will be organized in upcoming months. The candidates are advised to apply online before the Last Date of Submission of Application i.e. 20th May 2016. As per HSSC Clerk Notification 2016, 12th Class / Graduation or its equivalent qualification from any approved Institution / Board with the minimum percentage of marks is the required academic qualification.
According to Age Specifications Candidates Minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years and the Maximum limit should not exceed 42 years as on final date of application submission. Mode of Application is online and the last date for submitting the form is officially declared on 25th May 2016. Application Fee is Rs.100 for General Category which is nonrefundable, Rs.50 for Female Haryana Residents and Rs.25 & Rs.13 for Male, Female SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EBPG Applicants of Haryana State. Consolidated pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- for selected candidates.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 : Haryana Staff Selection Commission is well known as HSSC. This commission is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of the constitution of India. It main objective is to authorize the examinations/interview for recruiting the candidates in the Group ‘C’ services. This commission also conducts the examinations for the appointment of Group B and D services if required by the state government.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 Details:
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Government of Haryana
Number of Vacancies: 6126 Vacancies
Name of Posts: 6126 Vacancies
Category Wise Vacancies
· General -1644 Posts
· SC – 1158 Posts
· BCA – 929 Posts
· EBPG – 683 Posts
· ESM-GEN – 454 Posts
· ESM SC – 148 Posts
· ESM-BCA – 155 Posts
· ESM BCB – 203 Posts
· OSP General – 45 Posts
· OSP SC – 79 Posts
· OSP BCA – 62 Posts
· OSP BCB – 33 Posts
Category: Govt jobs
Contenders must have completed 12th Class / Graduation or its equivalent qualification from any approved Institution / Board with minimum percentage of marks
Minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years and the Maximum limit should not exceed 42 years as on final date of application submission. Aspirants belong to the reservation categories like Women, Ex Service, ST, SC, and PWD are eligible for upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
· Written Exam
· Personal Interview
These selection rounds will be organized for shortlisting the candidates consecutively. Aspirants need to score minimum qualifying marks in the written examination to get forwarded to interview round. Best performers in all these selection rounds will be shortlisted
Pay Scale: Consolidated pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-. Duly refer official advertisement for other emoluments information.
· Application Fee is Rs.100 for General Category which is nonrefundable
· Rs.50 for Female Haryana Residents
· Rs.25 & Rs.13 for Male, Female SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EBPG Applicants of Haryana State
How to apply :
· First login to Haryana SSC official page www.hssc.gov.in
· Then download clerk advertisement file and read it thoroughly
· Eligible applicants are suggested to open Online Application Form
· Fill the form with candidates personal and professional information
· Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature copies
· Then attach scanned copies of your academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee as per your category
· Cross check all the information before submission to avoid mistakes
· Finally click on submit button to complete the application process on or before the last date
· Online Application Commencement from – 10th May 2016
· Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 20th May 2016
· Final Date to Pay the Application Fee – 25th May 2016
· Haryana SSC Clerk Exam Date – Updated Shortly