Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2016 is going to declare soon for Private Secretary and English Stenographer Grade-II posts on its official website as ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Recently The Organization Will be released a notification to recruit 36 vacancies for the post of Private Secretary and Stenographer.
Interested and eligible candidates have applied for this recruitment. Currently they are looking for the admit cards to download and in order to attempt for written examination. This Exam admit cards will be available shortly at authorized website and candidates should logon to official website or provide link below to download their admit cards before the exam date.
Private Secretary English Stenographer hall ticket:
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat, India. It was formed on May 1st 1960 under the Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State. The first Chief Justice was Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sunderlal Trikamlal Desai. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16 January 1999.recent it released employment notification with 36 vacancies. Large numbers of candidates have applied for the recruitment drive. All candidates who have already applied for its Official Recruitment Notification,They are looking for admit card of Private Secretary and English Stenographer Grade-II exam on the internet.
Candidate need to visit official website or link provide below to download admit cards/hall tickets. Candidates mandatory to carry admit cards to examination hall. The admit card as important document which contains details like exam venue, date, time etc. without proper admit card candidate not supposed to enter into examination hall. The Gujarat Government will recruit to 36 posts of Private Secretary and English Stenographer Grade-II in 2016 through Written Exam / Stenography Test & Viva-Voice Test.
Name of the Organization: Gujarat High Court
Name of the Post: Private Secretary English Stenographer
Category: Admit card
Admit card status: Available Shortly
Date of the Exam: Update soon
Steps to download Private Secretary English Stenographer hall ticket:
· Go to the official website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
· Select the tab Print Call Letter to reach Call Letter page.
· Select your Job as Private Secretary English Stenographer
· Enter your Confirmation Number and Date of Birth (DOB) as dd/mm/yyyy.
· Click on Print Call Letter tab to proceed.
· Your Private Secretary English Stenographer Jobs admit card will appear on your computer screen.
· Check all the details regarding your Roll Number, Exam Centre and Timings of Examination.
· Save and Download the Call Letter.
· Take printout of your Hall Ticket for Written Exam purpose.