GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Merit list: The Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board is ready to publish Merit list on it official site. The candidates who have already applied for secondary and higher secondary teacher posts are searching for the selection list, cutoff marks and waiting list on the internet for a long time. The board is going to recruit 7863 vacancies of Shikshan sahayak out of which 2355 Secondary Teacher posts and 5508 Higher Secondary Teacher posts. Recruitment is purely based on merit list. The merit list will be prepared based on TAT marks and UG, PG degree and B. Ed marks. The candidates will be called up for district selection and document verification as per cutoff marks and merits. The last date for submission of online applications is extended to 6th June 2016. The board will declare selection list and cutoff marks very soon on its official site.
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Cutoff Marks: The Board had issued an advertisement about Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2016 for 7863 Teacher posts on its official website. The Merit List of Secondary and Higher Secondary Teacher Selection List/ Waiting List and Cut Off Marks Declare Soon. The board called up online applications from TAT passed candidates of the State for vacancies in Non-Government Granted Schools in 2016. A large number of eligible candidates from various districts of Gujarat State have applied online for posts. The Registration of Application through Online Mode is available from 15th April 2016 to 6th June 2016. The candidates are eagerly waiting for Merit List since the Online Application Process was started. The Board is likely to declare Merit List of Selection List/ Waiting List and Cutoff Marks in upcoming time. The relevant candidates will be able to check their names in Selection List/ Waiting List after it is announced by the board on the official web www.gserb.org.
The candidates who do not possess UG or PG Professional Degree, he/ she will be awarded zero marks in Professional Degree column. However, marks based on other qualifications will remain unchanged. The merit list for Secondary School Teacher and Higher Secondary School Teacher will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s academic merits as follows:
· Teacher Aptitude Test (TAT) – 70%
· Graduate Degree in respective subject – 10%
· Post Graduate Degree in respective subject – 10%
· B. Ed or B. P. Ed Professional Degree – 5%
· M. Ed or M. P. Ed Professional Degree – 5%
How to check Merit List, Selection List, Cutoff Marks, and Waiting List:
· Visit official web portal or click on the link given below.
· Find the link of merit list/ waiting list/ selection list and cutoff marks for secondary and higher secondary teacher posts.
· Click on the selection link to download it as PDF file.
· Open the selection list and search your name in it.
· If your name is listed in the selection list, then you are eligible to attend document verification and final selection stage.
· Also check cutoff marks.
· If your name is not available in selection list then you need to check the waiting list.
[ratingwidget_toprated type=”posts” created_in=”all_time” direction=”ltr” max_items=”10" min_votes=”1" order=”DESC” order_by=”avgrate”]