The Delhi State government has officially announced the Delhi Polytechnic 2016 Notification at its Authorized website. cetdelhi.nic.in. Interested students can visit the official website to download Delhi polytechnic 2016 notification and check the Eligibility criteria before applying to Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Candidates are advised to submit their Delhi Polytechnic Application Form before 3rd Week of April 2016. The Delhi CET 2016 apply online registrations are available on the official site cetdelhi.nic.in. Candidates must register now to avoid the last minute hurry.
Delhi Polytechnic 2016
Common Entrance Test Delhi is also called as Delhi Polytechnic. Delhi CET is the state level entrance examination authorizes by Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi. The state government conducts Delhi CET every year for the admissions of candidates into the first year or first semester of full-time courses in medical, dental and engineering courses in different government and private institutes of Delhi. The professional colleges in the state offering such courses are affiliated with the state run universities and admit students through the CET annually. Directorate of Training & Technical Education, view to achieving the objectives, Department strives for systematic planning, monitoring and evaluation of programmes and policies relating to technical/ vocational education. Currently, it publishes the Delhi CET 2016 notification for admission in various technical and non technical courses in Delhi institutes.
Delhi Polytechnic Application Form
The candidates those who want to pursue their higher education in various government and private institutes of Delhi in different technical and nontechnical courses can grab this Delhi CET 2016 entrance exam. Students should glance at CET Delhi Eligibility before participating in the Delhi Polytechnic 2016. Applicants must possess the 10+2 qualification or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics for Pharmacy courses. Students with the 10th class with 35% aggregate in Science, English and Maths for technical courses. Students who are appearing in Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam age should be below 21 years for diploma courses and 24 years for 10+2 vocational engineering and ITI passed students. Candidates have to submit their Delhi Polytechnic Application Form from last week of March 2016, apply online link is on the official site cetdelhi.nic.in. The official notification about the Delhi CET 2016 is not yet declared. The exam dates will be mentioned soon and we update the alerts about Delhi CET Exam Dates on this page. Eligible candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- during the registrations.
Delhi Polytechnic 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
• Candidates should possess the 10+2 examination or its equivalent from any recognized board with 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics for Pharmacy courses. 35% aggregate in Science, English and Maths for technical courses like Engineering, Architecture, Medical laboratory, and Garment fabrications
• Candidate should not be less than 15 years.
• Candidate need to pay amount of Rs.400/-
How to apply for Delhi Polytechnic 2016
• First go through the official website i.e. cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
• Now register yourself by providing name and password.
• Fill up the application form properly and upload your signature and recent photograph.
• Finally submit your application form.
Delhi Polytechnic 2016 Important dates:
• Online application starts from: last week of March, 2016.
• Last date for submission of applications: 3rd week of April 2016.
• Admit Card release date: One week before the exam
• Delhi CET Exam Date: 1st Week of June, 2016.
• Delhi CET results release date: last week of June, 2016.