DAVV Recruitment 2016:The Devi Aliya Vishva Vidyalaya announced a notification to fill 180 vacant posts of Lecture, Professor and other Teaching Faculty Jobs. This is really a wonderful opportunity, Applicants are pleased to use this chance by submit their application forms in Offline mode. Before applying candidates are pleased to refer official page to get the eligibility criteria. As per the notification application forms must be submitted on or before 2nd May 2016.
In this article we are providing clear cut information for submit application form with direct link. Applicants are pleased to use the below given data to fill the application form and send it to the address. Various posts under this recruitment are Lecturer/ Assistant Professor-3, Reader/Associate Professor -1, Lecturer/ Assistant, Head Computer Centre-1 and other posts. Candidates who are in search of latest government jobs in Madhya Pradesh can make use of this university. This is the excellent chance for candidates who are seeking for jobs after their Ph. D and Master’s in relevant field.
The university of Indore is established in 1964, by an act of legislature of the state. It is a state university whose Jurisdiction was initially to only Indore city. Later on its jurisdiction was extended to seven tribal dominated districts of Indore division namely, Jhsbua, Alirajpur, Dhar, Khargone, Burhanpur, and Barwani. It is thus catering to the educational need of the most industrially developed districts of MP Indore.
Department Name: Devi Aliya Vishva Vidyalaya
Post Name: Faculty post
Number of posts: 180 posts
· Professor: 48 posts
· Reader/ Associate Professor: 53 posts
· Lecturer/ Assistant Professor: 76 posts
· Craft Teacher: 01 post
· Director: 01 post
· Head Computer Centre: 01 post
Application mode: Offline
Last date of Application form: 2nd May 2016
Official Website: www.dauniv.ac.in
· Candidates must complete the required academic qualification as mentioned as follow
· Professor and Director Posts: Have to be scholar with a Ph. D in the relevant specialization.
· Reader/Associate Professor Posts: Ph. D Degree in concerned specialization with good academic record.
· Lecturer/Assistant Professor Posts: Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized Institution.
· Craft Teacher Posts: Two years experience of Teaching Craft in a training College of Education department and having Diploma.
· Head Computer Centre Post: Ph.D. degree with first class at Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
It will be Base on the performance in interview.
Application fee is Rs. 400/- for General candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
How to apply:
· Log in to official page www.dauniv.ac.in.
· Go to Recruitment section and read the particular advertisement.
· If you are eligible download required format of application form.
· Paste your recent pass port size photo.
· Fill the mandatory data in the application.
· Attach self attested copies of your academic qualification and experience.
· Pay the application fee.
· Send the duly filled application to the address specified below.
To Download Application Form: click here