CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2016:-Cochin University of science &Technology announced a notification for M.tech Admissions for the academic year 2016-17. CUSAT provides admission on the basis of valid GATE Scores. Those who are Non GATE Candidates must appear for test which is conducted by the respective department. Aspirants can check the eligibility details and application procedure which prescribed by CUSAT.
CUSAT M.Tech 2016 Courses offered:
• Atmospheric Science
• Computer Aided Structural Analysis & Design
• Computer & Information Science
• Software Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Industrial Catalysis
• Marine Engineering
• Ocean Technology
• Opto-Electronics & Laser Technology
• Polymer Technology
• Civil Engineering with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Thermal Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering with specialization in Wireless Technology
• Information Technology with specialization in Software Systems
• HSE Management
• Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Network Computing
CUSAT M.TECH 2016 Important Dates
Application online apply start :January 20,2015.
Last date of application : February 15,2016.
Fee remittance of bank start :January 20,2015.
Last date of Fee remittance of bank :February 22,2016.
Extended Registration : April 1 to 30,2016
Merit List :May,2016
CUSAT M.Tech 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
• Candidates must have passed B Tech/ BE/BSc Engineering Degrees in the respective discipline from any University of Kerala OR an equivalent exam with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 in 10 –point scale
• Candidates must have a valid GATE Score
• Non GATE candidates will be considered for admission on the basis of Department Admission Test (DAT) for the vacant seats.
• GATE scores are not required for the applicants of M.Tech (Marine Biotechnology. Such candidates have to appear for the JNU CEE M.Tech2016 exam.
• M.Tech Marine Engineering aspirants also do not need GATE scores.
CUSAT M.Tech 2016 Application Process:
Fees: Rs 1000(Rs 500 for SC / ST).
Payment mode: Online or Echallan
CUSAT M.Tech 2016 How to Apply:
• Candidates must first register online by entering their Name, Date of Birth, Age as on January 1, 2016, Email ID, Mobile Phone No.
• They must set their chosen password as per specifications
• Candidates must log in and enter their personal, academic details.
• They must upload their photograph and signature in the specified format.
• Candidates must pay the application fee online or must download the E-Challan and pay by cash at the chosen bank.
• For EChallan payment, candidates must pay 2 days after they have registered. They must enter the journal number and other details after payment
• 2 days after payment of fees, candidates must log in and print their Confirmation page and safe keep it.