CDMO Khordha Recruitment 2016: CDMO Khordha Recruitment 2016 Notification had released for 140 Various Posts.Interested Candidates can Download the CDMO Khordha Application form from the official website khordha.nic.in. And Apply for the Chief District Medical Office Khordha Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 on or before 20th May 2016.
CDMO Khordha Notification 2016: Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Odisha has released employment notifications for filling the vacant posts of Staff Nurse, Technician, Radiographer, Health Worker and many other posts in various districts in the state. Candidates who had completed 12th Class / HSC from any recognized Institution/ board with minimum aggregate of marks and hold the relevant field experience are suitable for this recruitment. Mode of application is online and 20th May 2016. Written Exam/ Skill Test and Interview are the selection rounds.
CDMO Khordha Recruitment: Khordha came into existence in the year 1993 after the division of the former Puri district into 3 separate districts. The Total Geographical Area of Khordha District is the area of 2813 sq. km. To Improve the Medical Facilities in various Districts of Khordha, Chief District Medical Office Khordha releases recruitment Notifications annually for various Posts. It has recently published the recruitment notification for 140 Staff Nurse, MPHW, and Other Posts. Candidates interested to work in Khordha District can apply for this CDMO Khordha Staff Nurse Jobs on or before 20th May 2015.
Organization: Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO)
Number of Vacancies: 140 posts
Name of Posts:
1. Staff Nurse – 105 Posts
2. Junior Laboratory Technician – 12 Posts
3. Radiographer – 03 Post
4. MPHW (Male) – 04 Posts
5. MPHW (Female) – 15 Posts
Category: govt jobs
· For Staff Nurse: Candidates should possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course from any of the Medical Colleges and Hospitals of the state.
· For MPHW (F): For Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate, +2 examination and passed Health Worker (Female) training course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing.
· For Radiographerapher Posts: Candidates should pass +2 Science Examination under the Council of Higher Secondary Education.
· For Lab Technician: Candidates should complete Diploma in Laboratory Technology from any of the Medical College and Hospital of the state.
Applicants age should be in between 21 to 32 years as on 25-04-2016. Upper age limit is applicable for reserved candidates as per govt norms.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Written Test.
Applicants who are selected for the above mentioned posts will earn salary Rs. 5200 – 20200 + extra Grade Pay.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates should send the Application filled in Prescribed Format along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents enclosed in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Contractual ———- (name of the post)” by registered or speed post or courier to the below address on or before 20/05/2016.
· Last Date for the Receipt of Application: 20/05/2016.
The Chief Dist.Medical Officer,
Khordha At/ Po/ Dist-Khordha (Odisha).