Canara Bank SO Answer Key:
The Organization conducted Examination on 3rd April 2016 for Specialist Officer Posts. Vacancies under this post are 74.Candidates who want to get a job in banking sector were participated in Specialist Officer written exam which was held on 3rd April 2016 and now all are seriously waiting for result. Posts under Specialist Officers posts are Technical Field Officer – Electrical posts, Technical Field officer – Civil posts, Network Administrator posts, Technical Field Officer – Mechanical posts, System Administrator posts, Database Administrator posts and Economist posts. The selection will be by the way of short-listing/ Test and Group Discussion + Interview based upon the applications received for the individual posts. As massive number of candidates appeared the exam, so the management wants more time to declare the written examination final results.
Canara Bank SO Answer Key 2016:
This Bank is the India’s one of the top financial banking sector undertaking by the Indian Government. There are nearly 53,506 employees doing their respective duties in this bank. It was established on 1969, its head office is located in Bangalore. Previously, the Bank has published a notification for 74 specialist officer posts in JMGS and MMGS scale I and II. Candidates will shortly map your answers with the SO Answer Key which will be release shortly on the official page. Candidates are advised to check the cutoff given here to determine their probability for their selection. Cutoff is based on notification which we provided below category wise.
Name of the Organization: Canara Bank
Name of Examination: Specialist Officer
Number of Vacancies: 74
Details of vacancies:
· Technical Field Officer – Electrical: 14 Posts
· Technical Field officer – Civil: 10 Posts
· Network Administrator: 06 Posts
· Technical Field Officer – Mechanical: 06 Posts
· System Administrator: 17 Posts
· Database Administrator: 19 Posts
· Economist posts: 02 Posts
Date of Examination: 3rd April 2016
Official website: www.canarabank.com
Canara Bank SO Selection Process:
The selection shall be by the way of short-listing/ test + group discussion + interview based upon the applications received for the individual posts. The total marks allotted for Group discussion and for interview are 100 each. The Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Weighted Score.
To Download Hard Copy:
· Open the official website of this Bank.
· Give all the information in the respective form after click on the related link.
· While giving details candidates have to keep all the details of this exam along with them.
· Click submit button for downloading and later have a hard copy for future reference.
Answer Key 2016: Click Here