Burdwan District Court Recruitment: The District Recruitment Committee of Burdwan Judgeship has published the largest district court of Burdwan LDC notification. Through this notification court has released 130 vacancies of LDC, typist, stenographer, process Server, peon, night guard, day guard, farash, gardener, sweeper vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from May 6th, 2016 to June 14th, 2016 till 5pm. The educational qualification is as follows, candidates must have completed 10th/ Madhyamik or any equivalent examination from any recognized university and also certificate in computer training from any recognized institution.
The age limit of candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 1st January 2016. The selection process of candidates is done by the board on the basis of written test, typing test, and interview. Once you completed the registration process, can start the preparation for the written exam by knowing the syllabus from our website. To know the other details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below. Even candidate can official site for more information.
The history of the court is known from about 5000 BC. The name Burdwan is a changed form of the Sanskrit word Vardhamana. The first epigraphic reference to the name occurs in a 6thcentury AD copper plate found in the village of Mallasarul in Galsi Police Station. The board is responsible for the publishing of recruitments and conducting examinations in all categories for the government jobs in West Bengal. Recently this board has released the District Court Notification against Employment Notification No. 1205 /III-9. The online link is available in the official website bardhaman.nic.in from 16th May 2016 to 14th June 2016.
Organization Name: District Recruitment Committee of Burdwan Judgeship
Number of Vacancies: 130 posts
· English Stenographer (Basic Grade In Schedule B): 17 Posts
· Lower Division Clerk: 45 posts
· Typist – Copyist: 7 posts
· Process Server/ Summon Bailiff: 4 posts
· Peon: 26 posts
· Night Guard: 16 posts
· Day Guard: 2 posts
· Farash: 4 posts
· Gardener: 1 post
· Sweeper: 8 posts
· Last day to apply online: 14th June 2016
Official Site: www.bardhaman.nic.in
Candidate age should be 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Madhyamik or Equivalent examination from the recognized university.
Selection will be based on written test, typing test and interview.
· For English Stenographer, Lower Division, Clerk & Typist-copyist posts: Rs. 250/- for General Category and Rs.50/- for SC/ ST category
· For Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Peon, Night Guard, Day Guard, Farash, Gardener & Sweeper posts: Rs. 150/- for General Category and Rs. 25/- for SC/ST Category.
The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2600/- as per government rules.
How to Apply:
· Visit the official site or click on the link given below.
· Search for the relevant to apply.
· Provide your details in the allocated columns of the application form.
· After filling the form submit it.