The Andhra University has officially released the AUCET 2016 Notification at its official website. The candidates those who are looking for AUCET 2016 notification can visit the Authorized website to download AUCET 2016 Official notification and check eligibility criteria to apply for the PG entrance Test through official website, www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.
AUCET 2016 notification download:
The candidates who want to take admission in PG courses in Andhra University can use this opportunity of AUCET 2016. The Andhra University has officially releases the AUCET Notification 2016 for admission into several Arts, Science, Engineering and Law programmes offered by Andhra University campus, Visakhapatnam, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (BRAU), Srikakulam, P.G. centres and affiliated colleges of BRAU & AU on www.andhrauniversity.edu.in. Andhra University PG Entrance Test registrations are released on 9th March 2016. Students should submit their AUCET Application Form which is on the official site www.audoa.in before the last date 16th April 2016.
AUCET Notification 2016
Andhra University is one of the oldest universities in India located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. AU started its genesis in 1926 and shared affiliating responsibilities with Madras University in the initial year. This campus is positioned in 171 hectares (422 acres). AU designed and implemented a quality management system and it is the first general university in the country to get ISO 9001: 2000 certifications in 2006. Andhra University has various faculties and departments namely, Arts and Commerce, Engineering, Law, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Science and Technology and Distance Education. There are 575 affiliated colleges spread across five districts under Andhra University. The enrolment of undergraduate courses is more than 77,000 students and in postgraduate courses are more than 20,000 students. Every year AU authorises the AUCET to provide admissions to post graduate students in various programmes. Currently, it releases the AUCET 2016 notification on the university’s site www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.
Andhra University PG Entrance Test
Andhra University PG Entrance Test for admissions into M.Sc., M.A., M.Com, M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Course in Geology and M.A. 5-Year Integrated course in Economics, candidates must have the essential qualifications. Students with Bachelor degree in relevant discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible. Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply Andhra University PG Entrance Test. Eligible candidates should submit their AUCET 2016 application form through online on official site www.audoa.in. The application fee for AUCET 2016 is 500/-, students should submit the AUCET Application Form before deadline 16th April 2016 or else candidates have to pay the fee with late of Rs.1000/- before 25th April 2016. AUCET 2016 apply online link is available on the university’s site.
AUCET 2016 Eligibility criteria:
• Students must complete the “Bachelor degree” in relevant discipline with 50% marks from any recognized university
• Candidates who are in final year also eligible to attend this entrance test.
AUCET 2016 Application fee details:
• Applicant should pay application fee Rs. 500/-
• Applicant should pay application fee with late Rs. 1000/-
AUCET 2016 Course Offered:
• Sc., M.A., M.Com, M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Course in Geology and M.A. 5-Year Integrated course in Economics
AUCET 2016 Important dates:
• Commencement of submission of online applications: 09.03.2016
• Last date for submission of online application: 16.04.2016
• Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs.1000/-: 25.04.2016
• Hall ticket available from: 30.04.2016
• Date of Entrance test: 05.05.2016
• Date of Publication of Results: 21.05.2016
How To Apply for AUCET 2016
• Initially candidate must visit to official website: www.audoa.in
• Then search the link of apply online and click here.
• Then fill all the details as asked or required.
• Then submit it.
• At last take the print out of application form and keep it for the future use.