AP EdCET 2016 Notification : Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) on behalf with Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi has officially revealed the AP EdCET Entrance Examination admission notification 2016 at its Authorized website www.apedcet.org. the candidates who are having zeal to study B.Ed course they can visit the official website to download official notification and check eligibility criteria and other details to apply for notification through official website.
AP EdCET 2016 Notification download: The AP EdCET 2016 is an entrance examination for the candidates who are interested to take admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2016-2017.currently official notification available at its main web portal. APSCHE invited application from interested and eligible candidates are apply online application through official website and candidates are supposed to visit main website frequently to known the latest updates.
AP EdCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be of Indian nationality or Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/Oversee Citizen of India (OCI) card holder.
- The Students who want to appear in the exam must have passed their passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. with the aggregate of 50% marks and 40% for reserved category.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
AP EdCET 2016 Application Fee: Rs.400/- towards application fee. Rs.200/- for SC/ST reserved category candidates. The fee should be remit through AP-Online centres or through payment Gateway using Debit/Credit/Net Banking.
How to apply AP EdCET 2016 :
- Applicants visit official the webpage: http://www.apedcet.org.
- click on the apply online link.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- Register in online and fill up the required details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the required fee.
- Then take the printout of generated application form for future reference.
AP EdCET 2016 Exam Pattern: [ads2]
- EdCET question paper contains 150 questions for marks of 150.
- EdCET Exam consists of three sections Part A: General English (25 questions for 25 marks), Part B:General Knowledge(15 questions for 150 marks), Teaching Aptitude (10 Questions for 10 marks) & Part C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The duration of the AP EdCET entrance exam will be 120 minutes.
AP EdCET 2016 Exam Dates:
Issue of notification:10-02-2016.
Starting Date of application forms: 16-02-2016.
Last date for submission of application forms without late fees: 23-04-2016.
Date of AP EdCET Exam: 23-05-2016
AP EdCET 2016 Admit card: – admit card will be available very soon on the official website of EDCET that is www.apedcet.org. It is expected that the AP EDCET admit card / Hall ticket 2016 will be available for download on the official website in the first week of May 2016.
AP EDCET 2016 Result: -result will be uploaded very soon on the official website after the succession of the Exam.
The entire candidate visits the official website to know about the exam updates.
AP EDCET 2016 Counseling: -candidates who want to counseling use the following steps as
- Go to the website www.apedcet.org
- Go to AP EDCET counseling dates 2016.
- Download it.
Date of counseling:- updated shortly on the official website