Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2016 notification officially released at its authorized website. candidate who are interested to take admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses. can apply online .currently AP EAMCET 2016 notification is available at its official website, www.apeamcet.org interested and eligible aspirants can apply.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2016: AP EAMCET is the state level Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, on behalf of Andhra pradesh State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to various Engineering, Medical and Agricultural courses in the government and private colleges of AP
AP EAMCET 2016 Notification Details:
Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Name of The Exam: AP EAMCET 2016
- Engineering B.E,/B.TECH,/B.Sc
- Medical MBBS, B.Pharmacy, BDS
- Agriculture B.Sc( Agriculture, Horticulture)
Location: Andhra Pradesh
AP EAMCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- The interested candidates must have qualified 12th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board/university with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Biology/Biotechnology as major subjects with at least of 45% marks for General categories applicants or 40% marks for the reserved categories (SC/ST) .
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh state and have all necessary certificates for the same.
- Candidates should be either permanent residency of India or Overseas citizen of India or persons of Indian origin.
Age Limit: The ambitious should have completed their 17 years of age on or before the month of examination year. There is no upper age limitation.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of ranks in written examination and weight age of Intermediate marks.
AP EAMCET 2016 Application FEE details
Application Mode of apply: Online mode.
- For Engineering (E): ?.350/-
- For Agriculture & Medicine (AM): ?.350/-
- For Both E & AM (Both Series): ?.700/-
AP EAMCET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- The Exam Pattern of AP EAMCET 2016 will be based on three subjects – Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- AP EAMCET 2016 will have a total of 160 questions, from which 80 will be of Mathematics, 40 of Chemistry and the last 40 of Physics.
- All these questions will be objective type.
- Each question will carry one mark.
AP EAMCET 2016 Important Dates:
- Start of Online Application: 3rd February 2016
- Last date for submission of applications: 21st February 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ?.500/-: 2nd April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ?.1000/-: 11th April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ?.5000/-: 19th April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ?.10000/-: 27th April 2016
- Download Hall Tickets from 21st April 2016
- Date of the Exam: 29th April 2016
How to Apply AP EAMCET 2016 Notification
- The application form for TSEAMCET 2016 will be available from 3rd February 2016.
- Candidates can fill up the form by visiting the official website of the university.
- Candidates should enter all required details in the application form and after completing all the details, proceed towards the fees payment, the application form fees can be paid either online or by offline mode.
- After Completion of the process take the print out for future use.
Click here to apply APEAMCET 2016 Notification