SSC CGL 2016 Daily GK Quiz Questions
1. With which country is “Orange’ Revolution” associated?
2. With which field was Pandit Bhimsen Joshi associated?
3. What percentage of water is lost during transpiration?
4. Which is the most populous city in the world?
5. By which Ruler was the practice of military governorship first introduced in India?
6. Which country has the briefest Constitution in the world?
7. When temperature is gradually decreased, the specific heat of the substance….?
8. What is known as Invisible Export of a country?
9. Which is the country with the highest density of population in Europe?
10. Bhakta Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal emperor?
11. Who was the first person to cross the Alps with Army?
12. What is the loss of water in the form of water drops called?
13. Who was made the Home Minister when Jawaharlal Nehru formed the Interim Government in 1946?
14. Which foreign country is closest to Andaman Islands?
15. Who was called Zinda Pir (living saint) in Mughal India?
16. Which metal is non-toxic in nature?
17. What is the full form of DPT?
18. Which committee was assigned to recommend reforms in the insurance sector?
19. Which State shares boundaries with the maximum number of other States of India?
20. The first railway line in India was opened in which year?
12. Sardar Patel
16. Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
17. Malhotra Committee
18. Uttar Pradesh
19. 1853 Bombay to Thane
1. What is Study of growth and development of embryo called?
2. What is the minimum permissible age for employment in any factory or mine?
3. Angular separation between two colors of the spectrum depends upon which thing?
4. Which mountain range stretches from Gujarat in west to Delhi in the north?
5. In which age Nomad man started settling?
6. Where the Headquarter of International atomic Energy Agency is located?
7. The book ‘Diplomatic Encounter’ has been written by which author?
8. What is the Study of pulse and arterial blood pressure called?
9. The Himalayas are formed of parallel fold ranges, of which the oldest range is?
10. Rigveda is divided into 10 books. Which books are the oldest?
11. Who is competent to prescribe conditions as for acquiring Indian citizenship?
12. Which is the element that has the highest first ionization potential?
13. Brightest star in our Sky is?
14. Who founded Din-i-illahi?
15. Who was the last of the 24th Jain Tirthankaras?
16. Who is the author of the book ‘The Rights of Man’?
17. What is considered as the easily digestible source of protein?
18. When the Vice-President acts as President he gets the emoluments of which post?
19. Which port especially developed for exporting iron ore to Japan?
20. Which site, where Ashokan pillars exist, has the bull capital?
2. 14 years
3. Angle of deviation
5. Neolithic Age
7. Arundhati Roy
9. The Great Himalayan Range
10. Second and seventh
13. Sirius A
16. Thomas Paine